Shell V-Power...points?

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
On the subject of fuel, how much do you people put in at a time?

I have a set budget of £140 per month and I tend to fill up £35 a time which nets me half a tank with the idea being that it's less weight so will save me fuel.

maxvr6

Advanced Member
I dont think ive ever not brimmed it with v power other than once when i didnt have enough fuel to get to a shell station so put £10 worth of 95 ron in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erm

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:
On the subject of fuel, how much do you people put in at a time?

I have a set budget of £140 per month and I tend to fill up £35 a time which nets me half a tank with the idea being that it's less weight so will save me fuel.
£50 a week generally

wj51fut

Advanced Member
£30 a week but it's only 9 miles to my work. Plus a bit if play fuel in there too. 😉

I think I got £7.50 too. Didn't bother with the creme eggs. Got the windscreen wash instead. Lol yum.

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
Only got £3.50 this time :( plus the usual bonus points.

Have to get out more i think.

T.G.

Benneh

Advanced Member
Well due to a change in worksite I'll be putting in about £60 a week for the next two years I think! Far too many miles to be putting on the car really, but I've decided that after these two years it will be de/promoted to track toy and buy something else for a daily, possibly a CL7! So my points will be rocketing soon hopefully! :D

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
You must do some miles Adam as I've only got 8.50 and 2 quid off a sandwich and I must fill up twice, even 3x times a week!

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Benneh

Advanced Member
Voucher turned up! £6.50 off. Not bad considering the car was off the road for nearly two months...

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
£2.50 for me with a load of bonus points. Fucking shit that cocksuckers Shell.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Rom

Advanced Member
I better check up if im still registered. When i last used it, i used to get nothing ?! Despite doing at least a tank a month.

Erm

Advanced Member
I use mine for British Airways Avios points now, same with my tesco clubcard points

Easy way to save up for cheap flights without noticing you are saving :xgrin:

Parry

Advanced Member
Got mine through today.
Got a nice little £7.00! that'll keep me happy for little bit 😁