Shell V-Power...points?

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
Mmmm, £5.50 voucher this morning ;) Paid £1.37 per ltr last fill up......When are they going to reduce petrol prices as the price per barrel crude oil is the lowest for two years??? A long wait as usual i suppose.

T.G.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
£4 through today, used it just now.

V power is very expensive, think of Momentum99 at £1.33 a litre that is a hell of a difference.

I've ran Momentum99 a few times this last month and the economy is a lot better than under V Power.

scottj15

Advanced Member
Nothing for me this time for the first time in years. I guess the new shorter commute to work is to blame (not that I'm complaining about that!).

Benneh

Advanced Member
Mine new vouchers haven't turned up yet!

Last couple of fill-ups have been £1.349 which I'm happy with! Much better than the usual £1.379!

Also had a 5p per litre off voucher from a MyWaitrose card that worked with VPower too! Bargain!

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
nothing for me yet even though my account has loads of points as i registered a card that i had been running for 6 months as my original red v-power card died :(

usual v-power fillup is £1.34,9 here too, so its happy days :)

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
CaLi said:
nothing for me yet even though my account has loads of points as i registered a card that i had been running for 6 months as my original red v-power card died :(

usual v-power fillup is £1.34,9 here too, so its happy days :)
Down to 1,30 for vpower here :)

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
Just had email from Shell with a bonus points that you have to activate online..

Extra Bonus Points
Collect extra points to spend!
Simply activate the offer and follow the instruction on the offer and your balance will automatically be boosted by 250 points.

Bonus Points Fill up 1 time or more with any Shell fuel.
20 litres per fill required
Offer valid from 18.09.2014 to 01.10.2014

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Just filled the bird to the brim with V Power, making the most of my 100 extra bonus points before it expires on the 5th.

First time I've filled the car to the max since owning it, will be an accurate gauge as to just how bad my driving really is ha ha!

Erm

Advanced Member
Just used my avios points that I added to with my shell points collecting to book a flight to cyprus, business class, next year for my sisters wedding.

Love it when a plan comes together :-D

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Erm said:
Just used my avios points that I added to with my shell points collecting to book a flight to cyprus, business class, next year for my sisters wedding.

Love it when a plan comes together :-D
Ok Hannibal ha ha!

tricker_luke

Advanced Member
Haha well only fuel up about £60 per week/ 250 miles for work.
I haven't had anything for about a year so it's just added up!

wj51fut

Advanced Member
I got £10.50 today. Also I will be getting the Shell tanker when I fill up! Can't miss out on that.