Recent content by Archie

1. Archie

Nurburgring ! just got back

i went on the 18th & 19th so probly not mine. Loved every second of it just wana go back ! i would love to live neary by its just over 1000 euros for a year pass !!! :)
  2. Archie

Nurburgring ! just got back

Hey Not posted on here for ages but thought id share a bit about me trip to the ring :D omfg !! :o what a place i wana go back like now !!! had 2 days there it was red hot only got 5 laps in as the track was being used for racing and a big bike parade that lasted about 5 hrs ! the car...
  3. Archie

RECOVERED DC5 CW BLACK ROTA TORQUES

Grt news Stu well happy 4 ya !!! just hope shes ok !
  4. Archie

A Plan again !!

Hi Renewal was £745 with Aplan Adrian Flux £689 Sky £681 Aplan £661 so ive stuck with them !! :D
  5. Archie

Vauxhall VXR - Half Trackday

Was grt day well worth the ££ !!! Loved the Astra & Monaro....... Best car for me was the Corsa 10/10 was grt fun 2 drive !!! Stu did u ever find reverse in that Astra ???? :D :D
  6. Archie

DC5 in Kent

Me n Stu are about 1 mile a part and ive never seen him driving his other than when we meet up !!!! Blue water/Brans meets are the main one's for around here Roll on the summer !!!
  7. Archie

Aircon pump not kicking in

After mine sat still for about 3mths it wouldnt click in , cant remember if the light was coming on ??? anyway got it recharged by a mobile fitter and it worked fine !!!
  8. Archie

Vauxhall VXR - Half Trackday

Yeah cant wait to get behind the wheel of the beast !!! should be a good day :D will be nice abusing someone elses car :lol:
  9. Archie

Ebach's fitted @ TGM

Hi Got the Ebach's fitted and fast rd set up @ TGM yesterday :D was very impressed with the bluetooth machine thingy they used to set it all up, ive got a pice of paper with a load of info i dont understand even after they explained it 2 me lol Any way what ever they did its wicked i...
  10. Archie

Number Plate surround

Hi TGM fitted mine , you have 2 options , cut the white lugs off the bumper or cut the number plate insert. You will also need to cut a hole for the number plate light. Mine still has the lugs, but it would look better with out them.
  11. Archie

Brake Dust!!!!

Change the colour of your wheels ! I did and I can go a week and they still dont look dirty :D
  12. Archie

DC5 video!!

Im in depending on the date
  13. Archie

Parcel shelf arms?

Screw them into the boot and they will never pop out.........
  14. Archie

Spotted the most hideous DC5 today

I think they are Poon sport :lol:
  15. Archie

Yet another DC5 off the road

I found playing Forza 2 helped :D Since ive had the car back ive not played it at all !