Recent content by black teg

1. B

Big brake kit arrived for my DC5

Hi Stewart, do you sell any 2 piece disc's oem size 300mm??, I'm happy with my oem brembos....
  2. B

Fastest Lap Time from Forum members in DC5

Castle Combe 1.21.5 tuned NA DC5 about 4 years ago
  3. B

Buddyclub discs - FAO Paul?

BC-FCV-300L-R Buddyclub Brakes Rotors DC5 New! - VENTED BRAKE ROTOR 305x28mm (PR)DC5 - HEAT TREATED - HIGH CARBON CONTENT ROTOR - LEFT AND RIGHT HANDED - BREMBO PCD - SUPERB FRICTION COEFFICIENT - LONG LIFE ***so the above BC-FCV-300L-R Buddyclub Brakes Rotors DC5*** will NOT fit a OEM DC5...
  4. B

Buddyclub discs - FAO Paul?

Hi paul, is this the correct size??? "VENTED BRAKE ROTOR 305x28mm" ???.... if that is the correct size how do they work with the OEM brembo's :xconfused: standard size 300x25mm i thought lol
  5. B

will i like a 5,after a dc2

IMO if you want to have a DC5 that handles and feels like a dc2 then i really dont think just fitting eibach springs and camber bolts is enough!! ive owned both cars, and how my DC5 feels now i couldnt be happier, in standard trim i didnt like the suspension set up at all i found it far too...
  6. B

Thinking Of Modding

leave the exhaust and manifold until later, sort the suspension and brakes first eibach lowering springs Cusco front and rear anti-roll bars front and rear camber adjusters and a FRS xthumbup, then maybe fit braided brake hoses and some quality brake fluid.. then enjoy :xcheers:
  7. B

Best wheel cleaners???

i use bilberry wheel cleaner, spray on and leave for 10 minutes then rinse off , then use chemical guys wheel Guard to seal and protect 8) I've found by using these two products every 6 - 8 weeks the wheels look amazing and have a glossy shine :D
  8. B

Really annoying sqeeking brakes

you could maybe try taking the front pads out and putting some fresh grease on the back of the pads, it usually helps to keep the brakes a little quieter
  9. B

tyre pressures (whats a good set up for you)

goodyear F1 , 33 psi Front 33.5 psi Rear
  10. B

EML On with Toda Mani, How to clear

id just like to add that my teg had a toda Manifold fitted and it was not running lean at all on the oem ecu... i had the fueling ratio checked on the rolling road for peace of mind and never had any issues with EML displayed on the dash :xconfused: ... i had a kpro fitted and mapped a few...
  11. B

Pistonhead Classifieds - are these member cars?

RBC = high fow intake manifold K pro = Hondata mappable ECU WOT = Wide open throttle :xlol:
  12. B

throttle sticking

At the moment I've tried super gluing the plastic piece, but i still think maybe the throttle body is faulty in some way because of when pulling up at junctions the revs are up at 4000 rpm :oops: its just impossible to drive at like that :cry: i just hope if fixing the plastic pipe thingy...
  13. B

throttle sticking

Hi all, Major problem took the car for a short test drive and the throttle started sticking at 3000 and sometimes 4000rpm :xhelp:its almost impossible to drive at the moment :( today i fitted an oem throttle body that i recently bought from a member on here. it took me about 30 minutes to...
  14. B

can any one justify mintex pads over oem ?

if it's just road use then OEM pads and discs are fine even with 270bhp :lol: , but i would definitely recommend braided brake lines and uprated brake fluid :) it firms up the brake pedal nicely
  15. B

Track Tyre Recomendation

Yeah there still for sale, awesome wheels and tyres :twisted: