Recent content by Coupe Rob

1. Coupe Rob

DIY earth kit

Looking really good that Josh
  2. Coupe Rob

S2000 Push Button Start

I bought mine from Integrastella, so might be worth sending him a PM. It is far easier if you already have the prewired kit. Only took me around 30 minutes to fit
  3. Coupe Rob

What is a B-pipe??

Hopefully this will explain it: It's the section of piping from the catalytic converter back to the muffler. On our cars it contains the resonator. Cat-back is just slang for a catalytic-back setup, meaning that you can keep your stock catalytic converter to remain street legal. Usually they...
  4. Coupe Rob

Sky Insurance

Just renewed my car insurance with Sky and now been 25 years old made a big difference in the price 25 Years Old, 7 years No Claims, Fully Comp and Excess Protected. The popular companys everybody uses on here all came back with competitive quotes Sky - £675 Adrian Flux - £675 Keith Michaels...
  5. Coupe Rob

Sky wouldn't insure me

I had to get a CAT 1 alarm installed on my facelift before many insurance companies would insure. Probably worth doing anyway
  6. Coupe Rob

Knocking from the rear end??

I had a similar problem a couple of month back. Kind of a knocking/whirring noise. Turned out to be the ns rear wheel bearing. Was about £50/60 from Honda dealership Could be your problem. Hard to really tell without a garage having a look.
  7. Coupe Rob

Gearbox Oil

I changed the gearbox oil on mine last weekend and it took 1.9L You can buy 2x 1L Honda MTF III from Dave @ Steels Honda for £20.74 delivered
  8. Coupe Rob

Best Machine Polisher??

No worries glad i could help :green:
  9. Coupe Rob

Best Machine Polisher??

I have passed your details on to him
  10. Coupe Rob

Best Machine Polisher??

I would go for a DAS 6 PRO and a selection of Chemical Guys Hex Logic pads (Orange,White & Black) Cheapest place would be cleanyourcar.co.uk otherwise PM user 'zepp85' on detailing world as he offered me his 'used once' kit inc pads/polish for £115 del Rob
  11. Coupe Rob

Custom build PC

You could probably build something similar to below for £1000 CPU: Intel Core i7 960 D0 (4 x 3.20GHz) 8 MB Memory: Corsair 12GB (6x2GB) XMS3 1600MHz - Lifetime Warranty (DDR3) Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti - 2 GB - (PALIT) (PCI-E) Motherboard: EVGA X58 Classified 3...
  12. Coupe Rob

Manual Transmission Fluid

Looking at replacing the transmission fluid on the car as it seems to crunch a bit between 1st and 2nd, and was wondering what you might recommend. I was initially looking at getting Fuchs TITAN SINTOFLUID SAE 75W-80 but then found this as maybe a cheaper alternative. Whilst it is MTF II, i am...
  13. Coupe Rob

Rear Brake Pads

I am looking to replace the rear pads on the car. Can anybody recommend a good place to get some cheap OEM or equivalent pads? I have been looking at these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/330555531817 Thanks Rob
  14. Coupe Rob

newbie in cumbria

Welcome Where abouts in Cumbria? Rob