Recent content by eg9_dc2

1. E

Buying advice

I meant a good half an hour with the car alone*** not guy.
  2. E

Buying advice

I'm not sure if I've pm'd you but I might be selling mine...it's just under 50k miles(with the first 26being km)...it's a cat d though...still in the garage and the damage was so minor..(rear tail light/quarter panel kink like a shopping trolley got thrown into it...if your interested at all pm...
  3. E

Comparison - DC5 vs. Civic FN2

I think the fn2 looks to futuristic / spaceship type. I don't like them too much.
  4. E

What do you get when you cross an oil slick, a bend, about 70 ish MPH and a tree? ….Sean’s dead

it can happen to anyone.even at 40.depending on the conditions. everyone..at some point has probably broken the speed limit law. 60/70 is the national speed limit on some A-roads too.not sure if any ones asked him what road he was on?? it happens....and diesels are easily capable of speed btw...
  5. E

Panel Alignment help

May have been hit.or sometimes the door car somehow manage to damage it in the wind or some 1 may have leaned on the door. I'd suggest as a panel as above.
  6. E

Another Irish newbie

You'll soon get over the ep3! Lol.
  7. E

What do you get when you cross an oil slick, a bend, about 70 ish MPH and a tree? ….Sean’s dead

So what exactly does it need to be 'fixed'...?? From radiator onwards? 4k sounds expensive?? I saw a 20grand Audi have a brand new quarter (3-400pound from Audi) put on/sprayed and that was at just over a grand..maybe 2... Was at a decent place too. Integrastella could probably supply you...
  8. E

rear wiper delete plug

I think with all the rain in the uk the rear wiper comes in good use!?.
  9. E

New DC5 owner from near Oxford

I always have to ask the guys coming from dc2 to dc5....how does it compare? I owned a dc2 for a while loved it. Welcome to the forum btw.
  10. E

Thoughts on TEGIWA??

im gonna be buying all the mods pretty soon just like original poster. but having trouble justifying aprox 2grand for 30bhp (if that) or maybe a junkyard turbo kit...ie parts off an evo (turbo, bov, wastegate, intercooler maybe), a cheap ebay kit for bits n bobs then a cast iron manifold and...
  11. E

Am i missing any important mods?

did you get this sorted??
  12. E

Thoughts on TEGIWA??

second gen cost more? im after 1 (vs dc sports) as its cheaper but the quality of the the tegiwa 1 looks better. id prefer a gen 1 if they still have any if i could get it cheaper. any opinions on dc sports vs tegiwa mani? p.s if johnny's reading pm me please if you still have any gen 1...
  13. E

Just a backbox.

stoo DOES come off as 'corrective' alot. he normally is right as per his dc5 experience(s). in the end though back pipe, b pipe...toMAYtoe...to-MAT-toe.lol.
  14. E

K100 mapping, who's the best to go to?

what do they charge to map/supply/fit? (tdi) also whats the best price for a k100 new? i have seen 'cpl' have something like 406pounds written down for k100 and 630ish for a kpro which i think is cheap..... some 1 has 1 for sale for a 'used' 1 in the parts section for 500?
  15. E

Feedback welcome on my DC5...

i think some rear window tints (medium similar to factory) will make the car look better....abit evil with them dark wheels. as for insurance...haha in bradford?? if you do decide to lower do your research first.id go with springs and camber bolts w/ oem shockers. ive found coilovers a...