Recent content by gixer750

1. gixer750

**** Great News, Forum saved ****

Smashing. Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Tapatalk
  2. gixer750

Primary O2 Sensors For £80

just ordered a denso one from rockauto, £95 using the discount code (cheers for that!) my engine light is intermittently on so its time to do something about it.
  3. gixer750

Castrol GTX Magnatec 5W-30

yep, just checked...click the big bottle and a top up size becomes visible. remember the discount code at check out, Dan :D
  4. gixer750

Spoon 2-1 / rattle snake!!!

thanks Jamie, had this horrible feeling it had got damaged and was now far more noisy. :? my buddyclub cat back had a rattling baffle in the midpipe so I never paid any attention to the spoon 4-2. it looks too shiny to wrap with heat bandage...but it sounds like it may be a solution :wink:
  5. gixer750

Spoon 2-1 / rattle snake!!!

Hi Jamie, spoon decats do rasp, there are many threads around here discussing the matter. I ran it with the 4-2, a buddy club cat back and freeflow airfilter so the rasp was far less pronounced. (as everything else drowned it out) sorry you are unhappy with it :(
  6. gixer750

So..... I got it :D

ah, reminds me of mine 2 and a half years ago.....nice example. happy driving mate. :D
  7. gixer750

Finally I Have A DC5!

Hi Dan....I am missing my ol' teg sooooo much!! :( glad I have the wifes to play with :D I'm glad the car was as you expected, I like to be straight with people, it makes for an easy life. I am also glad it has a good home and being cared for. drive safe and thanks for the nice review of the...
  8. gixer750

Fitting advice for spoon manifold

i have the spoon 4-2 on the missus' black teg, the decat was on for a while too, but the 'ticking' noise under acceleration annoyed me, so i put the cat on again. the thread stripped on my oem mani on removal and it is a bulky sod to remove, tho' I didn't need to touch the arb. diy job...
  9. gixer750

Integra driver Killed By Mondeo Suicide Driver

got a chill reading the link, could easily be describing my Toni.... :shock:
  10. gixer750

Model Reports Direct (Low tax band report)

my 52 plate teg from andy is 'petrol car' on the log book, yet the 53 plate teg from andy a year previous is 'plg'. its possible not even andy can get them registered as 'plg' anymore. still, not much difference in the price.............yet! :shock:
  11. gixer750

2nd teg in the family

Hi everyone I already know a few of you from Japmids but for those of you who don't know me I am the very,very lucky wife of gixer750 :xkiss: My new teg should be with me at the end of this week thanks to Andy at 200bhp I have set up my own log in as everytime gixer750 gets on to have a read...
  12. gixer750

the black 52 plate teg....

stops her nicking mine every ten minutes :lol: its a tenth wedding anniversary present (5 months early) and better value than the new york trip she was angling after, cos she would still need a car eventually. but now she's trolling on these boards, looking for goodies! this should arrive in...
  13. gixer750

the black 52 plate teg....

...at 200bhp cars is now sold 8) bought it for the missus. :!:
  14. gixer750

tracking settings, have i messed up?

just looked thru an autodata book, if your set up reads 0,5' this would be 0 degrees and 5 minutes of toe out that same reading in mm is 0.5mm so if your chart is actually minutes instead of whole degrees, you are not far away. (for reference, 0,5' minutes is 0.08 decimal degrees according to...
  15. gixer750

Hello im new DC5 Question

Hi Andy, Craig had a DC2 when i met him at a Japmids meet. he went out in mine and fell in love with it. i sent him the link to the 'new' one in a pm and now i have to take a bucket of dirty water to the meets to chuck over his teg, so that mine looks newer! :lol: mine, Craigs and MilanoChris'...