Recent content by JOM

1. J

MILANO RED DC5

Red Integras they are so 2 years ago.... :lol:
  2. J

She's all mine !!!

Get some pictures up then son.
  3. J

My quest for a DC5 !! (Update...quest is over !!)

Hi Ken, Glad you managed to get a test drive in the end, was as it expected? With respect to your question if it is a good buy I guess you options are limited as there are less tegs to choose from in Ireland.
  4. J

coming back to the Honda fold

There is a black DC5 registered in the Calais area on 62 plate, so afraid you not the first and not the only French owner.
  5. J

TrackDayRacing.co.uk

Find the blue text on the track listings a bit hard to read
  6. J

Colour Survey

Deleted now, sorry don't know what happened there :oops:
  7. J

Colour Survey

I kind of cheated a bit......
  8. J

Destination Nurburgring 05

What time you going through the tunnel? I will try and get some pictures....
  9. J

URGENT. who wants to come the ring?

Not for a convertible :roll:
  10. J

Cheers mate. Trying to get a child seat for a BMW convertible is a right pain in the a$$
  11. J

Dan, If you had only been going for the day or even overnight I would have been really interested Thursday to Monday is too many nights away from home The reason I say that is my baby comes out of hospital today ( yes I am now a dad :D ) and it is too long to leave the other half at home with...
  12. J

Bugger had I seen this earlier I might have come with you Dan. Could have done away with the £300 odd ferry crossing as well and saved a nice packet. Must keep my eye on the forum more often.
  13. J

New Gallery Page

Well done to write it yourself. :D have you thought about making at available for other forums on the phpbb websites. I am sure the BM website I frequent would be interested in something like that.
  14. J

New Gallery Page

Andre. Is the photo gallery an additional mod to phpbb? If so could you please let me know where you got it. Cheers James
  15. J

Why DIDN'T you choose a focus RS?

Errr NO :? Blue badge on the front, sorry not interested Also experienced a Civic before got the Teg