Recent content by liktup

1. L

Black DC5 owners.....

Black is a nightmare to look after full stop....it shows the slightest parking dings, stone chips, swirl marks and within a hour of cleaning they look dusty again....if you need to ask its not the colour for you :lol: Silver is by far the easiest colour to look after although as Dan says with...
  2. L

The DC5 Condom

I hope you only use this when your car is clean :wink:
  3. L

TOYO'S T1R 215/45/17 OR EAGLE F1 GSD3??

I had both on my DC5 and prefered the Eagles 8)
  4. L

DC2's

Hi Baggins :P :P :lol:
  5. L

Off to jdm heaven

:( :( SAd news, as everyone else has said glad you are ok, fingers crossed for it all getting sorted as quickly as poss :)
  6. L

DC2's

First link is from Best Motoring Type-R legends, worth watching the whole thing tbh :wink:
  7. L

DC2's

Indeed it had the bigger brakes (easy to upgrade to that spec though for around £250), noy convinced the steering rack is any different we have been searching for info on it for ages on dc2 forum, the suspension was only revised to accomodate the wider tyre needed :wink: , HID lights add...
  8. L

DC2's

.......96Spec........98Spec 1st....3.230.........3.230 2nd...2.105.........2.105 3rd...1.485.........1.485 4th...1.107.........1.034 5th...0.848.........0.787 F/D...4.400.........4.785 The 96 spec is slightly longer geared :)
  9. L

DC2's

The 98 spec is great, but I actually prefer the 96 spec due to the different gearing :wink: :D
  10. L

DC2's

I wouldn;t panic too much, my JDM DC2 had been in the UK since '99 had done nearly 100k miles in '05 when I sold it and didn;t have the first sign of rust showing anywhere, and there was no extra undersealing than it left the factory with :wink: THe UK cars suffer on the arches because of...
  11. L

Opinions Please - Blue DC5 with Mods in Japan - L@@K!!

No Jesus Jones were :lol:
  12. L

Have a JRSC CTR EP3 and was thinking of DC5

My mate has one Very quick car and very capable, impressed me no end when I went out in it 8) 8)
  13. L

Adrain Flux just gave ma a Quote worthing posting up!

Couldn;t agree more, I saved about £200 by not protecting my no claims, I then had to make an own fault claim and took my full NCB down to 50% which at that point most wont let you protect it, my car then got keyed and I had to claim again as they did every panel and I went all the way back...
  14. L

What stupid things have you been asked about your DC5?

Petrol attendant asked whilst I was paying for my petrol What kit is that you have on your Civic? :roll: :lol: :lol:
  15. L

Just a thought - Car theft

Agreed...its only a car and can be replaced, not worth risking yours or your families well being over :)