Recent content by MarkyD

1. M

hi :) from portsmouth with my jrsc dc5

Nice car. Are you on HJC yet? http://www.hampshirejapcars.co.uk We need more DC5's
  2. M

Bored with the teg, what next?

All modern cars seem quite dull to me really. Evo's, Imprezas, GTR's and all the german high performance cars. They are all electronicly nannyed and take control and therefore satisfaction from the driver. I watched 5th gear last night and they had the Audi rs5, I thought theyre goes another...
  3. M

18's and handling

Handling and grip are totaly different things, i have 18's atm and i cant get on with them.
  4. M

Next Gen integra

:xcheers: thats the spirit :D
  5. M

What Screw Is this?

Its a security torx bit mate, you can just grab them with a small electrical screwdriver wedged in the side.
  6. M

Next Gen integra

Not sure your on the right forum mate. [-X Wish list: lighter, faster meaner and definately no hybrid junk!
  7. M

Moving to NA

A dc5 with sensible mods is more than a match for grin factor than a 400hp s14 imo. The best thing is you can use its full potential without turning all the oily bits into iron filings.
  8. M

Just put a deposit down on my first DC5..........pics

The seats are a pain but yours don't look too bad, in fact the whole car looks tip top. The stock suspension can be a bit wayward on long fast corners even with the slightest hint of lift off so eibach springs and a good setup makes a lot of sense. Good effort =D> =D>
  9. M

Just put a deposit down on my first DC5..........pics

I'm sure you won't be disapointed. Welcome to the club! =D> =D> Start saving for the fast road setup and induction kit :D
  10. M

Court summons pending - dangerous driving!

Thats bad news, i think a lot of its down to the looks of your car and the way it rides the roads. Unfortunately the police are not always (never) experts and an advanced driving/pursuit training coarse shouldn't give them the power to judge, imo. I understand that they're job is very difficult...
  11. M

Drivers window "acting up!"

I have the same problem, i think its a resistance issue possibly because the window isnt set in the rail or its going up unevenly. i was gong to remove the door card this weekend but if anyone else knows of this issue i would apreciate some advice.
  12. M

Buddy club P1 rims

Sorry Bruce, i'm not into green :green: They are 18's btw.
  13. M

hi all. evo owner

Did you not regret it the first time then :-k
  14. M

Best first mods??

I would say you cant go far wrong with a good induction kit, then a manifold (uprated engine mounts required at this point) and exhaust, Which exhaust to go for will depend entirely on your hearing and how much you like your nieghbours. The fast road setup will make the car more stable and...