Recent content by shane_blueteg

1. S

Just Stripped 3 Wheel Nuts

I snapped one on my dc5 before tightening it. Think it was something like €2 for one from Honda here so sounds about right
  2. S

RSX workshop manual

Have it saved if you want me to email it. Pm me
  3. S

Dashcams

I've got one of these front and rear on my fd2. It's a generic camera, full hd and comes on with the ignition. Very good picture. I like it because it's so small and for the front I can't even see it behind the mirror. Only 20€ ish
  4. S

Annoying Suspension Noise Help

Worth taking a look at the bolts that mount the sub frame to the chassis. I had a knocking noise and it was cured by tightening these. Only half a turn to tighten but it's solved the noise. Was only there when I was reversing onto or pulling out of driveway
  5. S

Torque Steer

Happened on my fd2 and it was because the two front tyres had different tread depths. Put backs on front which were even. All sorted
  6. S

Air Conditioning Gas & Amount

I've done this on my dc5 with the ez chill. Worked perfectly. Used on a few other cars too never any problem
  7. S

Longer 6th Gear Mod (Some Results)

Had it done on my dc5 by Icetronix. Very worthwhile mod especially if the box will already be out
  8. S

Borrowed an FD2 for an hour :)

While we're at it, I'll just leave this here... https://youtu.be/kEB44b0sK8Q
  9. S

Poll anyone?!
  10. S

That's gone. I met up with him to give him oil for it. Looked better in the flesh than the photos. He pmed me to buy my car off me a week before he bought that one!
  11. S

The first one I saw was in Derry but that was a northern car. I've seen one other white on the motorway coming against me. I know a lad who bought a white one about two weeks ago in North Tipperary and that car had been parked up for nearly 2 years
  12. S

Yup, 16 white and 1 blue. That's not including Northern Ireland.
  13. S

And 17 in Ireland!
  14. S

Mapped with no modifications?

Ive never had any issue with the fuel here. Have had cl7r, dc5 and now fd2. I know my fd2 had a dyno run and it did 228 on standard irish fuel with no mapping. I only ever use topaz fuel
  15. S

Mapped with no modifications?

As far as I know topaz and maxol petrol is 99ron in ireland