Recent content by SiKBoY

1. SiKBoY

Recommended or Preferred choice of Oil!

Millers 3-Ester 5/40
  2. SiKBoY

what insurance group is the DC5 ?

I think A-Plan class it lower than 20 now. Correct me if I am wrong.
  3. SiKBoY

Bought a DC5 today,

Ive had the opposite experience the T1R's are much better than the T1s's Toyo stiffened up the sidewalls on the T1R's. Also to get more out of the Toyo's I would over inflate them by a couple of PSI and see what you think. Having said all that ive got Parada Spec 2's on my DC5 and they are...
  4. SiKBoY

Best oil filters for dc5?

Ours has only ever had HAMP filters !
  5. SiKBoY

Pros and Cons of DC5????

I drove a 350z and IMO its one of the worst cars I have driven in a very long time. I wanted to hate the S2k but I was impressed, the driving position doesnt suit all. But they are fun straight from the dealers and handle superbly. DC5 Cons... Bored with the power delivery and lack of torque...
  6. SiKBoY

Pros and Cons of DC5????

I hate mine so much I will be selling it soon.
  7. SiKBoY

Selling Car - Advice

I would leave the suspension not cost effective to remove, everything else should come off, no need to worry about remapping the car sell the ECU and swap for a standard one.
  8. SiKBoY

American v Japan exhaust

Make sure its not spec'd for the RSX !! They have a different sized cat so the zorst will sit short.
  9. SiKBoY

whats a throttle body???

Fine the spoon one isnt so good apparently. Is that more helpfull :roll:
  10. SiKBoY

whats a throttle body???

Have a search around on forums and Google mate. Toda have developed ITB's for the K20 now.
  11. SiKBoY

A-Plan Insurance Discussion

Cheers A-plan ! Ive just put the car back to standard and they have said they will give me £44 back :D
  12. SiKBoY

system r kpro

Definatly Ive got a spoon Manifold for sale :wink: :lol:
  13. SiKBoY

system r kpro

Heat soak will be a permanant problem !! It gets fooking hot under the bonnet in all conditions.
  14. SiKBoY

system r kpro

With a kpro it isnt about how much extra horses you get its the torque. It completly transforms the car !! Before considering kpro i'd sort out your induction. I highly recommend TDI North (System R) he knows how to set up kpro inside out, vtec will be lowered to about 4500 rpm to improve...
  15. SiKBoY

Gruppe M v INJEN, my opinion.....

iirc they are made in Japan mate.