Recent content by User

1. U

Urgent Valve Clearance Question

Call System-R. Still likely to be the same settings though.
  2. U

Damaged DC5 on Ebay going cheapish

I'd be amazed if it hasn't because it's basic post accident fire prevention.
  3. U

Child Seats

Really sorry to hear that mate, genuinely. We have a two year old daughter, you must be going through untold heartache. :( Will check mine first thing in the morning.
  4. U

I've always been very carefull who I take advice from and who I listen to. Suggest everyone else does the same.
  5. U

Japanese Doctor Dolittle - he talks to the engines. :lol:
  6. U

I can't see that being a problem. My brother took a Williams engine out of a dead Clio that sat in a field for 24 hours upside down. No oil problems, no water problem, started first time. I don't understand how turning something upside down will allow water and oil to mix. They're kept seperate.
  7. U

What if it rolled over and came to rest on it's wheels? Anyway - the reserve isn't met and bidding has not ended so who know the price. Not surprised it crash with a tyre mixture on it like that.
  8. U

Japanese Performance Parts Directly From Japan?!?

Bit closer to home - http://yhst-1408381693991.stores.yahoo.net/info.html
  9. U

Kinda new

Just sorted my insurance on the Ci today - £460. Result, got a bit of money left over now to fix a few niggles. :roll:
  10. U

Kinda new

You are going to love this car you really are. I'm really not at all happy about parting with it - but it's been a pleasure to deal with you and I know you'll give it the greatest care. 8)
  11. U

DC5 Rod through block

What a crock of sh1t.
  12. U

DC5 sold replaced with the Z

Very nice. Not my cup of tea - but certainly does look a cracker. 8)
  13. U

Engine Management

Most of us are using K-Pro.