Search results

1. G

TrackDayRacing.co.uk

New resource and forum for track days www.trackdayracing.co.uk :lol:
  2. G

TrackDayRacing.co.uk

Log on and check out the resources/forum! http://www.trackdayracing.co.uk :lol:
  3. G

Gonzo at NurburgRing - Aug 2005

Two videos from the last day of our trip to the Ring, both of the same lap. 1 camera was placed inside the car on the rear window 1 spy camera was placed just inside the top passenger side window Lap time was 9.50mins but was ruined in 3 places: 3mins - Adenaver Forest - Stupid yellow...
  4. G

PIAA tera lights

anyone got a photo of these installed - specifically the colour of the wire that needs editing!!! Ta!
  5. G

Wheel Alignment/fast road setup places

Getting my spoon springs and camber adjusters fitted in 2 weeks time before I go on the Ring again.... Are there any places Midlands based that can align and set up the car? I know Toda Europe (ex System R) are very good but its a long way just for a set up.....anywhere closer to Leicester...
  6. G

Leaving the spare at home..........

Worth it? If its not major I have tyre weld, if it is then im stuffed anyway so a space saver isn't going to help! WHat does everyone else do?
  7. G

Rattle from the rear!

has been bugging me for ages now! only when you put your foot on the gas - cruising is fine. stripped the wheel, boot floor and all other bits. must be from the trim, any ideas???
  8. G

Deatils of your aftermarket wheels.....

Ok, trying to find decent aftermarket wheels is a pain! Please use this thread to post up details of your wheels (or ones you've seen and like!) If poss: ** Pics on DC5 ** Pics of wheel (seperate) ** Details on fitment ** Details on supplier and cost Cheers!
  9. G

Meshed bumper

Silver Halfords mesh.... Held on with 6 black cable ties and bent round
  10. G

Number plate style

Can't decide! Advice please!! Plate 1 Plate 2 Plate 3
  11. G

Radiator fluid

While having bumper off to mesh it etc I had a good look around to notice the rad fluid was just below min. Am I right in thinking this expands under use or should I top it up? Its full under the spoon cap?! (Don't know anything abt rad fluid! :oops: )
  12. G

Naked DC5!

13. G

Private session at Bruntingthorpe!

Had a bit of fun on the track this evening!! Will edit the rest of the video at the weekend! Heres the funny bit! http://www.auag15.dsl.pipex.com/1/Spin.wmv (Right click and save as!)
  14. G

Honda Socket and spanner sizes??

Packing a tool kit to take abroad to nurburg ring etc. Anyone know the standard size of sockets and spanners used on the teg? Ta!
  15. G

Car cleaning - Recomendation for Meguairs Supplier!

Just ordered from Dalco (Steve) who is a member on the CTR forum...Excellent service and thought i'd share info with you guys as I know you all like to keep the tegs clean!!! Think these prices are for ordering 2 of items but prices are unbeatable elsewhere!! Lambs wool mit £9.99----------...
  16. G

J-Tuner.....Forum Discounted Subscription

J-Tuner New Jap Car mag Have arranged a special forum discount for us: www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/jtr/w005 (Order through this link and the forum will recieve publicity and benifits) (Not sure how they got my contact details but I believe it is through the JAE database so...
  17. G

Number Plates (bike style!)

Where can i get some decent plates made up online? companies like fancyplates only do the normal plates.....I need some with the england flag in for when I go to the ring in a few weeks!
  18. G

Which front bumper?

So which would suit a Blue DC5? My bumper needs replacing - Do I go with OEM or aftermarket? Does anyone have any pics of Blue DC5's with bodykits on?? Buddy Club Ings Jun Mugen Shift Sports Walker Japan
  19. G

Indicator bulbs

I've just put some clear side repeators on the car (look 10x better than the orange ones!) But I had white bulbs in before and its now a bit obvious their white!! Does anyone know the Code for the Indicator bulbs and/or where to get some Silvertec bulbs which flash orange?! Ta!
  20. G

Parcel Shelf

Ok, just recieved my shelf today! Fantastic bit of kit and well worth the money! Is just right for covering the boot! However... Also in the kit I recieved 2 new boot opener pistons.......Do I need to change the standard ones over to use with the parcel shelf?? It seems to work fine at the...