Search results

1. M

No Aircon belt type.

The belt I got is only a 5 rib, does anyone know if that is normal? or do I need the 6 rip.
  2. M

Washer Jet has stopped

Does the washer jet have its own fuse? Mine has stopped working and before I go changing the jet I want make sure it‘s not the fuse. It‘s only when it‘s stopped working to ya realise how much ya need it. :xcry:
  3. M

Car losing power on the track.

On my second session of the day about 3 laps in the car suddenly started to lose power, the revs would drop down then shoot up again while heading down the straight, When I brought the car into the paddock it was idling fine but if I revved the engine the revs would go up and fall back down...
  4. M

Track rod ends

I need to get my track rod ends replaced, anyone replaced these or are there any worth while upgrades available? I’m replacing them as I’m getting quite a lot of movement from the left wheel and vibrations though the steering wheel after 60MPH. I had the tracking done twice but I...
  5. M

Outer arm bushing needed

I need to get the left outer arm bushing replaced getting a lot pf play from the left wheel, has anyone ever used an after market set? If so did ya notice any difference. Looking to get a set asap OEM or aftermarket, if anyone knows anyplace that has them in stock let me know thanks. :D
  6. M

D2 sweet spot

Has anyone found there sweet spot with a D2 suspension setup? I have had my D2's on the track twice now and I’m still not sure what settings I should use.
  7. M

Cleaning instructions for a AEM CAI filter

Does anyone have cleaning instructions for a AEM CAI filter? I was told I cant use an oil based cleaner like the K&N cleaner but I’m not sure if that’s true or not.
  8. M

Worn track day tyres.

Has anyone used AO48’s or R888’s track day tyres while worn past the road legal marker? I have a set of track day wheels with AO48’s that are fairly worn and can’t decide if I should try and get one more track day from them.
  9. M

DC5 Exhausts

Sorry if its a repost, have only seen this vid for the s2000 before. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVDlS5BW4x0
  10. M

Exhaust mid section

Is the exhaust mid section on the EP3 the same as the DC5 :?: I know the back box is different I'm just not sure about the mid section.
  11. M

Never so happy that my car broke down.

A few weeks ago I destroyed my exhaust on the way into the parent’s house so I had to leave the car there until I had the exhaust repaired or replaced. I came home on Saturday last after been out on the beer to find my own house and driveway under 3 foot of water due to heavy rainfall, a...
  12. M

Does a new exhaust require a remap?

I have a Toda Manifold but does changing a cat back exhaust from say Js to a Mugen require a remap? Need a new exhaust and would like the Mugen Twin loop but I’m not sure if doing such a thing requires a remap of the K-Pro, I know changing the Header would most likely require one but...
  13. M

Mugen Twin Loop info

Can anyone explain or have link to why the twin loop is so good, to look at the exhaust it looks quite restrictive with the Twin loop design, cant understand how its as good as a normal high performance exhaust like the JS or Toda.
  14. M

Exhausts that don’t hang down.

I’m looking for a new exhaust that doesn’t hang down under the car, I have to drive over lot of speed bumps :evil: and the car is lowered. I know the Mugen sits nicely under the car, are there any other good quality exhausts that don’t hang down under the cars body? It...
  15. M

Strange OIL change.

Changed the OIL a few days back, when I took out the sump plug the OIL didn’t flow out in its normal fluid motion, it started out as a small trickle and then in a pumping action and eventually after about 30 seconds it stared to poor out easily. I had done a trackday only a few days...
  16. M

J’SRacing intake with pics.

Looks very like the Mugen intake with a cone filter, will be interesting after a few Dyno runs. In stock if any Irish lads want to buy it.
  17. M

Problem ordering a fan belt

I have ordered a new fan belt using my chassis number but the belt says “no a/c” I tried a friends chassis number and it said the same thing, are there two different types of belt? As a/c comes as standard I would presume all the fan belts are the same.
  18. M

Broke down tonight, Now Fixed

Was driving on the motorway tonight only doing 50 kph when I heard a loud banging from under the bonnet that went away after about 3 seconds but them my battery light came on, and as I went to turn off the road I noticed my power steering was gone then came the engine check light followed by the...
  19. M

Gauges on a stereo planking plate = bad idea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYRBPtEUF4Q Putting your gauges on a stereo planking plate isn’t a good idea :lol:
  20. M

Lambda sensor replacement

Has anyone replaced the Lambda sensor before? Is it hard to do??