Search results

1. Archie

Nurburgring ! just got back

Hey Not posted on here for ages but thought id share a bit about me trip to the ring :D omfg !! :o what a place i wana go back like now !!! had 2 days there it was red hot only got 5 laps in as the track was being used for racing and a big bike parade that lasted about 5 hrs ! the car...
  2. Archie

A Plan again !!

Hi Renewal was £745 with Aplan Adrian Flux £689 Sky £681 Aplan £661 so ive stuck with them !! :D
  3. Archie

Ebach's fitted @ TGM

Hi Got the Ebach's fitted and fast rd set up @ TGM yesterday :D was very impressed with the bluetooth machine thingy they used to set it all up, ive got a pice of paper with a load of info i dont understand even after they explained it 2 me lol Any way what ever they did its wicked i...
  4. Archie

Need a new battery

Got in the car went to start it and nothing :evil: Had to call out the RAC as was in Birmingham !!! Why don these things happen when ur at home :evil: Needs to be repalced as its the original , anyone know what battery it is ???
  5. Archie

HKS High power muffler Question

Hi Does this exhaust have the same extra resonator tube on the top as the High power silent ??? Thanks Andy
  6. Archie

The Beast is Back........

Hi Picked the car up this morning :D over the moon with quality of the paint work so a big well done to TGM =D> Very pleased with the colour of the wheels they look 8) Standard front bumper is growing on me after the ings, main advantage is i can get it lowered now and still get the...
  7. Archie

A Plan renewal

After my claim i was dredding this coming up !! But it was a lot better than what i thought it would be :D Last year £730 Renewal £878 Phoned around most company's said £1000-£1200 :? Sky £851 so im going to keep ringing around !!!!
  8. Archie

Paint code

Hi I want to change the colour of my wheels, I want to go the same gun metal colour that ultalite use on the ATEC rims. Anyone know what the paint code is ???? Or one that will match Thanks Andy
  9. Archie

Car vandalised last night

Someone poured paint stripper over my car :evil: from the front to the back of the car, its damaged the front and rear bumper, bonnet , roof, wing, boot,spoiler & rear quater pannel :evil: its also melted the rubber around the windscreens and the rear light cluster. Phoned A Plan and they have...
  10. Archie

Jap performance march issue

Anyone else got this ? In the Jap data table they list the DC5's 0-60 time as 6.8 sec ??? The EP3 is 6.5 but listed with less bhp and torque ????? I think they have got their figs all wrong !!! Oh well might just put more people off buying one :wink: Wish mine did it in 6.8 secs :wink...
  11. Archie

Booked Brans 19th March

Just booked up at Brans on the 19th of March , there's still places left if anyone else is up for it Its a full day 3 sessions per hour :D
  12. Archie

Fault codes

Hi Mods Can you make this a sticky please as it shows you how to read and check the fault codes when you get a warning light come on, saved me a trip 2 honda and a few £££ to find out the what the CEL fault code was on mine a few months back !! Lots of other info as well Thanks...
  13. Archie

Camera suction mounting

Anyone recomend a windscreen suction mount for a video camera :D Need it for track days :D Thanks Andy
  14. Archie

DC5 spin at Brans

This is what happens when you let you Bro drive your car on a track day :evil: Could have been a let worse.......I didnt see it happen on the day so good to see a vid :D Its about 43 sec's into the vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jukqUg7ZtU
  15. Archie

Yellow warning light ????? ( now sorted)

Help Yellow light between the battery & oil warning light on the temp gauge just came on after a bit of Vtec Car seems to be running fine ? Any ideas what it could be :(
  16. Archie

1st time out on track

Went along to Brans yesterday for a novice track day :D Car was awsome :D handling was amazing so the beast got loads of abuse :xvtec: Had fun chasing a BMW M5 :shock: he was no match on the corners but he left me on the straights :D Civic type R's politly just moved out the way 8)...
  17. Archie

TGM 1st visit

Went down to TGM and got the beast serviced, i was well impressed :D They did a blinding job , Loads of wicked DC5's 8) The Ford RS200 was a monster Got a Spoon front strut bar fitted too it looks great and its stiffened the car up cant wait to bed in my brakes so i can throw it around...
  18. Archie

Banzai page 146 (bluewater meet)

Just got the latest copy and were in it , lovely pic of our cars all lined up :D think mines the 3rd car in :D Got to love the write up i quote....... But its rare you witness the spectacle of so may DC5's lines up together :It was a sight that had most of the Civic owners drooling with...
  19. Archie

A Plan renewal

Came through this morning at £850 with my pipe and induction declaired :D :D :D well happy :D :D :D Gone down £200 from last year Going to ring around anyway see if I can beat it...........
  20. Archie

Gruppe M fitted

What a bit of by far the second best investment ive made other than buying the car :D Was a bit of a pig to fit and took some slight modifications Jap instructions did not help so a lot of trail and error I thought you could not open your bonnet with out removing the Air scoop , but i can...