Search results

1. hondafreek

Roof Gutter Strips

Anyone got a part number for the gutter strips? I am changing the colour of the car, and want new ones. Thanks Richie
  2. hondafreek

Washer jets not working

Hey people, my bloody washer jets have packed up. When pull the stork back the wipers go, but no water. Is there a fuse just for the wasjer jets? I have seen a fuse for the wipers under the steering wheel, but couldn' work out if there is one just for for the jets. There is no noise either...
  3. hondafreek

Rear Brake Discs on eBay

Anyone have any opinions on these? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/REAR-GROOVED-KINETIX-BRAKE-DISCS-PADS-HONDA-INTEGRA-DC5-TYPE-R-/250905429403?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a6b21059b#ht_3257wt_893
  4. hondafreek

Mugen replica lips and skirts

Alright people, a few people have messaged a few US dealers for Mugen replica lips and skirts. I am ordering from a bloke called onlyaltezza on clubrsx. He has been the most helpful and responsive by far. His company is called Auto Source and he is in California. If you would like to order...
  5. hondafreek

Headlight Prob

Hey chaps, my prob is that the drivers side headlight works only occasionally, is this the ballast going? Never had HID's before so I don't know what the signs of a dodgy ballast is. Cheers
  6. hondafreek

Seat Fabric

Hey people, just noticed this on capital seating http://www.capitalseating.co.uk/product ... d=63&mid=2 Now I hadn't noticed this before on there. Anybody bought the fabric from them? If it says it is Recaro it must be the right colour.
  7. hondafreek

Question on FD2

OK people, thinking about jumping ship to an FD2. Having never seen one in the flesh as i'm Jersey, my only fear is they aren't going to be as striking to look at as the Integra. I had never seen a DC5 until mine rolled off the boat over here. I was gob smacked by its good looks. Can anyone put...
  8. hondafreek

Rear Lips

Hey people, just wondering, I recently bought a Mugen front bumper and i'm going to get the side skirts too. Problem is, this is going to make the car look out of proportion. The front is much lower than the sides at the moment, hence me getting the skirts to even it up. But then the back will...
  9. hondafreek

Anyone tried...

FN2 18's on their Teg? I'm toying with the idea as I love the wheels. Sprayed in CW of course!
  10. hondafreek

Recaro's, How much they worth?

Going to be selling my standard Recaro seats, one is mint and one needs a bit of repair. What do you think they are worth?
  11. hondafreek

Rear Disks

Can anyone recommend a good set of rear disks? Cheers Rich
  12. hondafreek

B Pipe

At the moment I have the Gruppe M and a Fujitsibo Power Getter, I'm thinking of getting a Spoon B-Pipe. Will this make my car run too lean? Will it increase the noise level of the car? The only reason I ask is because one its service last week, the dealer said it is blowing a bit in the cat...
  13. hondafreek

Double DIN Surround

OK I've had DVD screen in my car for a while, the problem is there is a gap between the headunit and the dash. Anyone know where I might be able to get a surround that fits. I've tried the bay but nothing doing.
  14. hondafreek

Found some rear speaker mounts

Apologies if this has been posted before. I bought these off ebay and they were a perfect fit, here is a link to the ebay auction if anyone is interested. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=014
  15. hondafreek

Sticky plates

I've had a search but can't find it, Who makes the sticky front number plates? Someone here or the TRO? Thanks in advance.
  16. hondafreek

Nuts

Searched to no avail, what size are the wheel nuts please?
  17. hondafreek

Tyre Size

Just bought some 18x7.5 rims, my car is lowered on TEIN springs do you think the correct tyre size should be 215 40 18? Thanks
  18. hondafreek

Continental Tyres

I was looking at these for my new wheels as a friend of mine works in a garage and can get me a good discount on this brand. The Sportcantact 2 looks good? Anyone had experience with them? going for 215 40 18 as the wheels are 18x7.5
  19. hondafreek

Getting them off

Took the nuts of the front wheel, jacked it up, pulled off the center cap and there is a big nut underneath. All I have in the little kit suppied with the car is the jack, the spanner to remove the wheel nuts and the hook ended thing to work the jack? Is that right?
  20. hondafreek

Pic Request

Anyone got a pic of a DC5 with TE37's on? Pref CW! :D Thanks. I googled but to no avail.