Search results

1. O

DC5 K-Pro work on EP3 K20A2?

Hi, does anyone know whether my pre-facelift PRC K-Pro'd ECU will work on the EP3 K20A? Thanks
  2. O

Teg sold today!

Sold the Teg today to a lass in Southampton. Was a sad moment watchin her drive my car away :xcry: Have had some good times in her over the last three and a half years, but it's time to move onto the next project. Going to pick this up tomorrow: I've a JDM K20 and my Rotrex charger...
  3. O

DC5 rear strut brace on an EP3?

For those who know their stuff about the Ep3's, will a DC5 rear upper strut brace fit onto an EP3? Thanks
  4. O

Drive belt length with aircon??

Does anyone know the length of the drive belt with aircon fitted? Honda want £50 + postage and will have to order in from Honda Europe, whereas if I can find out the length I will be able to get one straight away from my local motor factors for half the price. Thanks
  5. O

TEIN FLEX COILOVERS

Debating whether to remove my TEIN Flex coilovers to sell seperately from my car. Jus trying to see if there's any interest in these before I make the decision to remove and sell, hence why I'm posting here instead of classifieds. They have been on the car since Nov 07 and have covered approx...
  6. O

Spoon B-pipe and N1 backbox resale value?

As per the title, what is the resale value of these nowadays? Cheers Pete
  7. O

Changing 1st/2nd synchro?

Has anyone ever changed this synchro or any other synchro's themselves? I am having alot of trouble engaging 2nd gear now. It seems to crunch all the time. Tried changing transmission fluid to Amsoil MTF and it hasn't helped at all. Just trying to find out how big a job it is and whether to...
  8. O

OEM Anti-roll/sway bars fit civic?

Does anyone know whether our OEM sway bars fit a civic type r? Many thanks
  9. O

Help - People with RBC

Hi Just wondering, those people with an RBC inlet manifold, did you have to remove the front bumper and radiator, etc to remove the standard inlet manifold and fit the RBC? Cheers
  10. O

Cheap Custom Exhaust!

Just got quoted £320 fitted for a 3" catback stainless exhaust from Exhausts UK in Sheffield. Said I wanted it to be ~98db for track days and was told that was no problem. Can't believe the price :P
  11. O

Second gear crunching?

Hi, Has anyone noticed their second gear harder to engage now we've been having some cold weather? I recently had an uprated clutch, flywheel and diff put in by TGM and while it was open Tom changed the 3/4, 5/6 synchro and various bearings. He didn't change the 1/2 synchro as he said there was...
  12. O

TEIN EDFC power supply

Hi, I've got an EDFC to fit but not sure where to take the power supply from. Has anyone on here got it? and where have you got yours fitted to. There are four leads: 'All time power supply' 'Accessory power supply' 'Illumination...
  13. O

Toda exhaust decibel level?

Does anyone know the decibel levels for the Toda exhaust at idle, steady revs and max. Maybe wanting to change the spoon n1 to something more track friendly. Did a search and found useful info on other exhausts but not toda. Also, is it just the backbox that makes the change in noise level or is...
  14. O

DTC 'Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor Circuit Low Voltage' ???

Have had this up since the Rotrex was fitted. Had a look on the RSX manual that is available on here, which shows you how to troubleshoot it. The only problem is I can't find the Pressure Sensor on the tank, or even any cables going to it(apart from the 5P fuel pump connection under the rear...
  15. O

Jackson Racing exhaust manifold still sold??

Does anyone know if this is still sold anywhere. I've looked at the normal places like CPL and TDi but they don't seem to list it anymore!? Thinkin about changing the spoon 4-2 2-1 for it. Cheers, Ollie
  16. O

Fed up with my spoon 2-1 ticking noise!!

I'm really fed up with the fast ticking noise my spoon 2-1 is making. I thought I could live with it but it's really starting to annoy me. I know other people on here have the same noise, how do you find it? I think it's the flexi section resonating. I put a large jubilee clip around it the...
  17. O

IS THIS BAD??!!

Did this on a work ramp. Car was high enough to get up onto the ramp, but unfortunately not high enough to get over the raised metal edging. (The one that stops your wheel from going off the inside edge of the ramp) Have had a look at it and the metal that is bent in is only thin (about...
  18. O

Rotrex supercharger

My Teg has recently been rotrex'd by TGM Sport and to say I'm happy would be an understatement! I know force inducing is not to everyone's taste, and I looked into going n/a myself but for the power I wanted it was cheaper to charge. I'm very happy though. You get none of the big torque surge...
  19. O

Cleaning AEM CAI filter?

Hi all. Just wondering what to clean the filter with. Is there a special kit or is it just soap and water. Done a search but can't find anything on AEM CAI. Is it the same as the K & N where you clean it and then re-oil it? Cheers, Ollie. P.S. Happy New Year. :D
  20. O

Cheap A-Plan insurance quote!

Just paid £578 for my teg with A-Plan, all mods declared, with £300 excess! I'm 25 with 7 years NCB with the car parked on the drive. I also got a quote for a supercharger fitted at 290bhp and they want an extra £30. :D This surprised me as I paid £1000 last year. Not complaining...