Search results

1. adam.

Could you get black Recaro's, in a blue DC5, that had blue stitching?

I'm not sure if you could only get blue seats in a blue teg. Anyone quickly able to confirm? I fancy finding a pair.
  2. adam.

EP3 BBK's, do they fit?

As per title really, if I keep the car an AP kit looks good. Can't seem to find an answer on elgoog.
  3. adam.

FRP Front Wings in standard oem size?

Anyone know of any in existence? Are just the J's ones available?
  4. adam.

Supercharger reliability on track?

Does anyone have any insight? I do 4-5 trackdays a year, and find myself wanting more power. Does a supercharged K20 stand up to track abuse, when hauling a DC5 chassis around?
  5. adam.

A dash cluster light to tell us our lights are on, do we have one?

Occurred to me the other day, that most cars have a side light indicator in the dash cluster to tell the driver the lights are on. Except, I noticed the lack of one in my 5. Should we have one? Have I had a bulb failure in my cluster?
  6. adam.

OBD showing throttle position at 91% only when accelerator fully down.

Bought an OBD reader off Amazon, seems decent enough for £25. (https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00VUW2PB4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) Anyways, when I was having a play earlier I discovered two things. 1. I need a new primary O2 sensor. 2. My ECU only shows 91%...
  7. adam.

If you have an AI606 Toad alarm and hate the range it has.. (Fix inside)

So I was tracing my alarm wiring behind the dash to try and fix why it wouldn't flash the indicators when arming/disarming. I found the control box easily (not going to say where it is!) and couldn't believe how short the antenna cable is/was. So I grabbed a length of cable that was left over...
  8. adam.

O2 Sensor differences

So I'm trying to ascertain which part numbers are for pre and post cat o2 sensors here: http://www.jp-carparts.com/honda/partlist.php?maker=honda&type=INTEGRA%203D&cartype=25411&fig=B&fig1=200 The list gives 5 options too! 27 36531-PND-J11 SENSOR, FRONT O2 JPY 27,103 USD 271.03 27...
  9. adam.

Clockwise Motion Drop in fitted, do I need to trim the dipstick?

Chap on another forum had one fitted to his EP3 with Grinspeed, and they trimmed down the dipstick. I had mine fitted yesterday, and didn't have my dipstick trimmed. (Giggity?) Do I need to chop it a bit? Is it likely to bend/break off into the sump?
  10. adam.

DC5 rolled at Snett last night...

Looks like one that was at ace cafe on Saturday? Hope everyone's ok.
  11. adam.

Seem to be chewing through side light bulbs...

3 in the last month. Seems a bit high, bad earth somewhere perhaps?
  12. adam.

Hit a limiter in 4th at 7250RPM..

I was at Bedford on Monday, down the back straight after a 3rd gear hairpin. I went up to 8k then changed into 4th, and at ~7250RPM I hit what felt like a rev limiter. No ECL, oil level fine, and it only did it once. The only thing I can think is that I didn't have a whole load of fuel left at...
  13. adam.

Glass out respray costs, so I can have a rough idea..

Has anyone had this done on their 5? What kind of cost am I looking at?
  14. adam.

4 wheels and tyres in the back of a DC5?

Do they fit? I need to go and pick up my new gear on Monday, but the place is tinkering with my exhaust at the same time. So, I can't take my CRV to go and pick the wheels/tyres up.
  15. adam.

Anyone tried the Cosworth brake pads?

http://www.cosworth.com/products/performance-parts/brake-kits-pads/trackmaster-brake-pads/ The data sheet reads well: Has anyone used them before? My only desire to have them is the prestige of the brand.
  16. adam.

Discreet mud flaps??

Anyone know of anything? I'm getting some nasty looking stone chips down the side of the car owing to the sticky tyres. I'm thinking something not too massive, not made of flexible stuff, but more solid and matt-black ish. What I'm trying to avoid:
  17. adam.

Brands Indy 15/02/16 - anyone else in?

I'll be down there, along with a colleague in his Cayman. Anyone else booked?
  18. adam.

Knock from rear under HEAVY compression

I'm kind of leaning towards top mounts, on track today under heavy compression there was a knock/clunk as if something was sliding around in the boot. What say the masses?
  19. adam.

Dashboard rattle, metallic, 3-4krpm

Anyone got any quick pointers as to what this could be? Sounds like it's from within the dash, not the engine bay/heatsheild.
  20. adam.

Silverstone National 11/10/15

Anyone else at the PH meet on the 11th October? It'll be my first time tracking the DC5 since I bought it back in May, so I've chucked myself into the Intermediate session at 10.10. 30min session for £40 didn't seem too bad, dipping my toes to see how the car copes...