Search results

1. D

what next??

an even better setup would be to be running cut-slicks and the fast road setup, having dodgy camber cant be doing the car or its handling any good. It may be able to grip better with just the tyres but im sure it would 'handle' better with properly set up geometry. its abit unfair comparing...
  2. D

Stroker kit...?

ok.I have heard people talk about the toda 2.2l on here before, so it keeps the oem rev limit which i would of thought means the rev band will still be as high up the rev range as it is standard for them to keep it there? Thanks for the info!
  3. D

Stroker kit...?

hi, i just wondered if anybody had some information on dc5 stroker kits, what sort of gains are acheivable. i have been told that because of the increased stroke the engine wont rev as much and the power bands will be moved lower down in the rev range, true? i dont have a dc5 yet so im not...
  4. D

Mugen N1 ecu Eliminates Launch Control?

surely you wouldent want to be launching at 5500k..!?
  5. D

DC5 Vs Evo9

thats a good watch! would like to know what sort of power hes got..
  6. D

sluggish acceleration below vtec

i dont see how the throttle housing could be the problem if the problem has only occured over a couple of days...?
  7. D

What to do for more power?

Im also thinking the same...wack some cams in and get the kpro tuned to your car and i would of thought this would give the car a good hike in power?
  8. D

dc5???

without wanting to dent your dreams mate but getting insured on a dc5 at 18 just isnt going to happen, if it does then its going to cost silly money...! i doubt anybody will insure you though. I really want a dc5 and have done for a couple of years but im only 19 with 2 years no claims and im...
  9. D

most powerfull na car on here ??

what power is yours running zero? think i recall you have toda cams?
  10. D

courier services

iv just sent 4 alloy wheels off to the highlands for £18 with parcel2go.
  11. D

Parked next to a DC2 the other day....

the back definately lets them down, about the only thing tho...
  12. D

Have You Ever Wondered...

if only it was that easy to build an engine..! :P
  13. D

Wheel Cleaner

Some products remove clear laquer that may be on the wheels. Your supposed to only use water and soap on wheels which have been refurbed. Obviously not the case for the standard DC5 wheels. :)
  14. D

just got back from tdi north.....system-r

how does launch control work then? Think ive read somewhere about it on here but iv forgot... :oops:
  15. D

DC5 sold replaced with the Z

that looks cracking..!
  16. D

Another Which Tyre THread

i would think about something like yoko A048's but im not sure how they will fair on the road. Im thinking that they wont get upto temp on the road and so be worse than a road tyre which wouldent be much use as road use will be my main priority. Should really get two sets of wheels...
  17. D

cheers for that mate i will take a look.
  18. D

im after a really good set of tyres which i will use alot on the road but also use for trackdays throughout the year. Any suggestions?
  19. D

how would you say they compare to the f1's? thanks.
  20. D

whats the difference between the gsd2 and d3 etc? anybody rate yoko a539's?