Search results

1. M

big BIG problem

Wasabi Racer :P
  2. M

GF210 coil spring

Hey guys my local import company has a set of GF210 coil spring for sale, for £40 new in the box wondering how people rate them? http://www.tanabe-usa.com/springs/gf210.asp Thanks
  3. M

octane levels

thank you for you post :) learnt alot i think.... alot went over my head tho.. so basicly its a no.. so this aromatic compounds, where do i get that? so i shouldn't bother with this fuel for just adding to shell fuel?
  4. M

octane levels

so im guessing i cant even use a small about to boost octane levels when i fill up?
  5. M

octane levels

Hi there, just a quick question, my bro's friend has a helicopter i know lucky git... but he has offered me some 130octane fuel.. i think its probably going to be to high? to run rich but could i just use a small amount as a octane booster as such? if so how much should i put in the tank? Matt
  6. M

gear problem

I will get a friend to take a peak.. thanks will post the findings
  7. M

BUYING OIL, SOME BASIC ADVICE FROM OPIE OILS

same as above. top bloke Guy :) The only thing I can add is that the silkolene seems to burn quicker then motul 300v chrono not sure why.. Matt
  8. M

gear problem

hey thanks for the replys hehe I dont think im a bad driver so i dont think its me, but im not f1 driver, i thought it might of been me not pressing the clutch all the way down but its not that... i dont have a AEM the car is un modded apart from spoon n1 backbox and spoon 2-1, a friend of...
  9. M

gear problem

Hey all, After driving to work this morning Torquay to east Grinstead, i have noticed when im accelerating (sometimes hard) and shift through the gears it seems like the gearbox or gear stick is getting caught and reluctant to come out of gear.. its hard to explain.. Because it does come out of...
  10. M

ECU + mods

update Hey guys, Thanks for the responses, and thanks for the post on the uni chip, Last weekend i went to UJCC(ultimate jap car club) rolling road session, and i got 217.7 with the spoon 2-1 and spoon backbox, no other mods. but when my car was standerd i got 212, it was on the same...
  11. M

AEM or Injen

i posted this one first, but then I realised that I had more money then i thought (which doesn't happen alot) (normaly the otherway round)
  12. M

Buying Advice

Hey guys, I just posted AEM or Injen thread, but I should of asked for more advice, I have around £400 burning a hole in my pocket, which doesn't happen very often for me :S I have a Spoon 2-1 and n1 backbox, other then that a carbon bonnet and advan wheels, but otherwise the car is...
  13. M

AEM or Injen

Hey guys, going to order one of the two this weekend, i know they are basicly the same, but is one better then the other for e.g fitting? postion? price? bhp? if you can suggest somewhere to buy this from also? Thanks Matt
  14. M

ECU + mods

as little as possible, just dont want to cause damage to the car, and would like to see a difference with it. i emailed a company that sells the k100 that might be a good choice for just those small amount of mods,
  15. M

ECU + mods

but for just airfilter mod and exhaust system? would the unichip do the job?
  16. M

ECU + mods

Hey guys, I would like to say thanks to everyone who has replied to my posts, i have learnt a lot!! From these forums, very good indeed, But I have another question :( I have read that changing the 2-1 or decating the dc5 will cause it to run lean, I have a spoon 2-1 and spoon n1 back box, I...
  17. M

DC5 Recall Annoucement

Hey, My honda Dealer told me the recall number 1009 means nothing to them and to Honda UK, they said i need a bulletin number?? can anyone please help? Thanks Matt
  18. M

DC5 Recall Annoucement

Recall bulletin number Hey guys, Im typing this at my local honda dealer in paignton, they have asked do i have a bulletin number? they cannot do anything on this without the number.. i need a reply asap :) Thanks Matt
  19. M

Harness + Fittings

thanks Thanks alot for the reply!! how much should i be paying for some? i dont know if ill do track days. defo not this year but next maybe, but i just want extra saftey, not that i dont trust myself :evil: Thanks again Matt
  20. M

Harness + Fittings

Hey guys, This might sound like a dumb question, but im thinking of getting some harness, the main reason is the last owner fitting a sparco stearing wheel and i dont fancy sparco engraved on my forehead, I plan on taking the back seats out for looks and saving weight, but for everyday use...