Search results

1. D

Hello.

Glad to see you are enjoying me old teg! Liking the front plate.
  2. D

The DC5 hunt begins...

You just missed out on the best one! Mine was a nice arctic blue... Now gone to a new home.
  3. D

Off the wall question - has anyone done a RWD conversion??

Which is what im moving back to :D Mainly for the RWD. I do feel most of the DC5 is better though - the weight, the Brembo's, the looks, and most notably the K20 feels much better than the F20C... So a combination of both would be great!
  4. D

Some of the projects these guys do amazes me - proper old fashioned engineering!
  5. D

SPPON FD2 vs modded s2000s race!

J's get 300 bhp from their own 2.2 engine, which is about 320 ps IIRC... It does cost $10k USD however :) None of the Spoon / Mugen / J's cars would go for FI - sacriledge for them!
  6. D

LOOK 'flo' is back

May be wrong but I htought someone got a report done on it, from AA or RAC? Might be confused there though. We could all chip in £2 and get an inspection done :D
  7. D

LOOK 'flo' is back

The main thread or this one? Presume you mean the main one...
  8. D

LOOK 'flo' is back

Good work people!
  9. D

LOOK 'flo' is back

enquiries@autotrader.co.uk Contact Autotrader on that email - I would do it but I think one of the moderators or people involved should notify them.
  10. D

LOOK 'flo' is back

Let the text bombardment start! Its a trader... Seriously - some poor sod is going to end up with that heap. Its our duty to do something.
  11. D

Not thought this through technically, but just wondering if anyone has done it? :D
  12. D

looking at a dc5

Go for something from the For Sale forum ;) Sod the P/EX!
  13. D

Quick oil filter question

If OilMan said it, it must be true :D
  14. D

Hmmm, not sure on that. Im sure they are fine but increased pressure means less filtering in general. I could experiment as I have an oil pressure gauge :) Will stick with OEM on this occasion!
  15. D

£10 for an OEM one - shall just go with that :) Ta!
  16. D

I presume the CTR and DC5 fitlers are identical given they are essentailly the same engine? I tried the search too!
  17. D

Gruppe M Fitting Instructions

I couldnt get the 2 filter box halves clamped down very well at all :( The big jubilee can be as tight as you like and the 2 halves still seem to spin, no matter how I align the 2 halves. Bugger!
  18. D

IDLE problem after car not driven for 2 weeks.

All cars do this from time to time, the engine management has to cope with a huge variation in ambient, and engine parameters and things can get a little confused.. Idle control is a very complex subject though.... That said, cleaning all the throttle body and connections is a wise move anyway.
  19. D

How much brake fluid?

Thanks - that will do me nicely. I am a Motul dealer but want sure the volume the DC5 took - its 1 bottle for most cars.