Search results

1. M

Whats better to fit the esmm inserts or ETD?

ive cracked the manifold twice with no etd or es inserts, so i got both, the es inserts support the gear box and the etd supports the top mount have had no probs since and the vibration goes when youve done a few miles on them
  2. M

WARNING! Ebay Brake Discs

DISCS i also was watching these,and called the bloke who is only 5 miles away he told me they put the grooves in themselves,and the discs were machined from blanks he told me that they were not as good material as the origanal brembos,but were ok for the price i thought about it and didnt...
  3. M

STEERING FAULT

STEERING WHO RATTLED YOUR CAGE MILANO? IF YOUVE GOT NOTHING OF INTERSET TO SAY,DONT BOTTHER
  4. M

STEERING FAULT

STEERING sorry guys got this one sorted a couple of weeks ago i bought some standard wheels and tyres(toyos)removed the 18s with pzero rubber,and had the tracking reset and it is perfect now the handling is better,acceleration,braking,the car feels 100% better i bought the car with 18s on but...
  5. M

Tein Coilovers - Noise

TEINS he,s right..you cant explain the noise you have to hear it for yourself!!similar noise to a boot lid gas strut but LOUDER
  6. M

Tein Coilovers - Noise

TEINS the bearings were knocking,it was hard to find out what the noise was..you have to jack the car up and lever the wheel up and down with a bar,then you can hear the knock..tein recomend replacing them after 25,000 miles of use,they are nylon inside the bearing and it wears away. i had to...
  7. M

CRACKING MANIFOLD

mounts shall i change all 4 or just the gearbox ones?do tdi north sell them?
  8. M

CRACKING MANIFOLD

ive got a spoon 421 manifold and on the flange near the head, the header pipes keep cracking,ive had it tig welded about 1500 miles ago and its done the same again.....the weld was very good and was done by a proper place so can rule out crap welding.........could it be the engine mounts, as the...
  9. M

Tein Coilovers - Noise

TEINS the sound of the teins is awesome,the noise used to anoy me,but you get used to it i found making the front harder stopped my foot bouncing off the throttle. has yours got pilow ball top mounts?i had to replace the spherical bearings in the front
  10. M

Paul G Disks - another rave review!

discs where can i get some pauls discs from and pads?
  11. M

which brakes and how much

can anyone help out??baffled by the amount of discs and pad combinations,wondered if anyone knew of some recomendations,i am getting ready for front replacement,the current pads have only done 3000 miles
  12. M

KPRO

cheers 4 the advise ,,guess what im havin 4 xmas??
  13. M

KPRO

where can i get a kpro. and how much can i expect to pay?
  14. M

apexi vtec controller

nice one..will call him in morning will post reply what he said :D
  15. M

apexi vtec controller

anyone have one fitted? what do they actually do and are they any good?
  16. M

DC5 Recall Annoucement

vin no. mine is in this range also,will try bolts later!!
  17. M

Tracking settings - HELP!

18" rims i have also done the same,put 18,s on,pulls to the right under acceleration,goes straight off throttle,anyone got settings??
  18. M

STEERING FAULT

COULD BE YES WILL TRY IT CAR TRAM TRACS A LOT AS WELL
  19. M

Increased ticking niose on acceleration

TICKING HAVE YOU GOT A 4 BRANCH? MINE WAS TICKING,IT WAS EXHAUST MANIFOLD GASKET