Search results

1. Croccy

Last chance booking for JapDay at Castle Combe (14th May)

Posting in this section for visibility :) There are only a couple of days left to book tickets to be on the ITR-DC5 Club stand for Japday at Castle Combe Circuit. The event is being held on the 14th May. As most people are aware we have always had a club stand at the Japfest car show. But this...
  2. Croccy

Android Double Din Head Unit

Hi all, Some of you may know from previous posts of mine that I have had a Google Nexus 7 fitted to my DC5 for some time now. It's all wired up with amplifiers etc and has been working perfect for many years. However, when it got to Xmas this year I had a look around for a stereo for the Mrs...
  3. Croccy

Short Video of Japfest 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klNgKETqtxg&feature=youtu.be If you are watching on a PC then make sure you set the video quality as 2160p as it was filmed in 4k (If your PC will play it) Matt
  4. Croccy

Just to gauge cost of Coilover install

Looking at getting a set of BC-Racing Coilovers and rear camber adjusters. For anyone who has had similar fitted to their car, how much did it cost for fitting and alignment (FRSU)? Thanks, Matt.
  5. Croccy

OPIE Oils prices

Anyone know why OPIE oils seems to sell their products cheaper on eBay than they do to members on their website? Surely by the time they pay ebay fee's they should be able to sell the products cheaper to their loyal customers? Since I saw the cheaper price on ebay I then did a search around...
  6. Croccy

Anti roll bar link replacement

How easy are these things to replace? Local garage said it would prob be an hours labour which i'm not fussed about paying. But if they are stupid simple then I would like to do them myself just to have something to do! If there is any chance it will go wrong (Bolts snapping, rounding off of...
  7. Croccy

Speed converter thingy

Anyone know where the speed converters are fitted? Mine has started to spaz out especially when in VTEC. It used to flick around a little bit but it's now so bad that the needle dropped below 20mph during a VTEC moment, The VTEC then cut out and nearly threw me through the soddin windscreen...
  8. Croccy

Japfest 2 Show - Free Entry for DC5's on our stand!

Hi All, We are pleased to announce that all members of the ITR-DC5 forum who wish to bring their DC5 to Japfest 2 and put it on our stand will get free entry to the show! The show is on Sunday 7th July. For more information please see the booking thread here...
  9. Croccy

Last minute Japfest Tickets!

Hi all, I have a couple of spare tickets for Japfest this year. They are £20 for the car/driver and up to 3 passengers. If you missed out on the booking but would still like to go then please PM me ASAP and I can get them posted out. You will be joining approx 60 other DC5 owners and at the...
  10. Croccy

Japfest 2013 Club Stand

Hi Guys and Gals, Just in case some of you don't check of the Meets section of the forum, this is a reminder that the booking forms for Japfest 2013 are no live on the forum. Japfest is the largest Japanese car show in Europe and is held annually at Castle Combe Race Circuit nr Bristol. Last...
  11. Croccy

Torque Application for Android - Volumetric Efficiency

Now I have an Android Tablet mounted in the dash of my car (See the ICE Thread on Forum). I have started using the Torque app to display various readouts from the engine via blutooth. One of those readout is the MPG. In the app you have to create a profile for the car and you need to enter the...
  12. Croccy

In dash Android tablet install :-)

So, On Friday, Parrot Anounced they were releasing an Android Double Din Headunit. This is exactly what I have been waiting for (so I thought!!). Upon reading some more I found it was to have an old version of Android, an 800mhz processor and a craapy app store with no apps on it :(. At this...
  13. Croccy

Something different OEM lovers shield your eyes :P

Just playing around with ideas. Want to do something a bit different. I already have a carbon spoiler with the sides sprayed up white which I have seen done before. But not sure if I have seen this on a DC5?
  14. Croccy

New Stereo Xtrons TD695GD

Hi all, Just purchased the Xtrons TD695GD Car stereo. The unit is a double din 7" touchscreen running Windows CE and its own user interface. It has GPS, Digital TV, Radio, Music/Video player, Custom background/startup logo, Internet access using Opera Mobile and loads more stuff. It cost just...
  15. Croccy

A tour of my DC5 in 3d :)

Just got myself a Sony 3d Bloggie so I'll be ready to film Japfest2 in 3d :P 3d DC5 Tour As a quick test I filmed a brief tour of my car with the camera and uploaded it to YouTube so if you have a 3d tv or monitor you can view it. Or even if you have some of the old paper coloured glasses :P...
  16. Croccy

DC5 Convoy to Japfest

Just finished uploading the video my Mrs took of our DC5 convoy up to Japfest. I also have a video that I took using a keyring camera mounted to the front of my car but I need to convert that one first. Anyway here you go! Japfest DC5 Convoy
  17. Croccy

Headlight Gone :(

Well, Just got in the car to put it away and noticed my drivers side light has gone! 3 weeks before the MOT is due so I need to get it sorted. I've not done any investigation yet but from previous experience i'm going to put my neck out and say the ballast has gone. Mainly becuase the bulbs are...
  18. Croccy

Tegiwa Customer Service

Has anyone here bougt anything from Tegiwa and then had to deal with them from a customer service point of view? To me they just don't seem very bothered by any of it? I purchased the Tegiwa M Air filter from them just before christmas and when I fitted it christmas day I noticed that the...
  19. Croccy

What did you get?

Boxing day is gonna be a busy day for me :) Matt.
  20. Croccy

DC5 Car Covers - Anyone know of any?

Can anyone recommend a good fitting, good quality car cover for the DC5. Would prefer it to be red and must be one of the padded ones not the cheap plastic things. I've looked at the OEM one which looks ok but not sure if I want to form out £200 :S. If it was red then I would have gone for it...