Search results

1. D

17x7 et45 or 17x7.5 et45?

Hi all, I'm looking to order a new set of wheels tonight (15% off at Tegiwa today) but I'm torn between 17x7 et 45 or 17x7.5 et45. Despite reading through all the previous threads I'm still unsure. Tyres will be Michelin PS4 215 wide and the car is on Spoon springs / oem shocks with no...
  2. D

Headlights - Help with removing HID Igniter

Good evening....My car is having some work done and the headlights are being swapped out for new ones at the same time. For those that have changed their headlights, is there a certain knack to taking the HID igniter out? The guy in the garage can't seem to do it easily and obviously doesn't...
  3. D

Facelift Headlights

For anybody after a new set of facelift headlights.....Cox Motor Parts are now selling them for £179.99 each. Down from £320, or £300 elsewhere.
  4. D

Spoon Facelift Springs Clunking

Hello, I wonder if somebody can help... I had some new Spoon springs fitted to my car a while ago and they've started clonking / clunking (or knocking - whatever the right term is!) quite a bit. It's very annoying. Since then I seem to remember reading somewhere that they need a rubber sheath...
  5. D

Facelift DC5 Immobiliser

I'm just about to start looking into quotes for my insurance renewal. With my first DC5 (a pre-facelift) I needed to have proof an alarm immobiliser was fitted. I now have a Facelift though and was told by the trade seller this wouldn't be needed as the car has a factory immobiliser built in...
  6. D

Best Roads in Wales from Chester to South Wales?

Hi All, I'm travelling up to Southport this weekend and fancy visiting Chester on my way back. Rather than driving the boring motorway back I thought it would be a good opportunity to drive some nice roads through Wales before heading back to Southampton. Can anybody suggest some good...
  7. D

Mission Bodyshop Gosport

I popped over to Mission Body shop in Gosport this morning with a few queries and to see whether they could do under sealing (which they can). They seemed like really nice guys and came across very enthusiastic - about Hondas especially. In fact they had a couple of gorgeous CW facelift fresh...
  8. D

JDMfresh

I just wanted to give a little mention to Beppe and JDMfresh. I picked up my new DC5 from Beppe a few days ago and I have to say he's been a thoroughly nice chap to deal with. He's really passionate about the cars (which I'm sure a lot of you know already) and I could really tell he wanted...
  9. D

Red Facelift DC5 - Has anybody viewed this or know anything about it?

I'm interested in a red facelift DC5 with the modulo bodykit - it was for sale on here in the classifieds recently but didn't sell. I was just wondering if anybody on here went to see it or has any more information on it? There are some pictures of it on this link that look to have been...
  10. D

Blue Facelift MVM Imports

Has anybody been to look at this one? I'm surprised it hasn't sold yet. It looks like a nice example....standard from what I can see.....low miles....
  11. D

HKS Silent High Power Problem

Hello, I‘ve got an issue with my HKS Silent High Power Exhaust and after searching can‘t find any previous discussions with same problem….I‘m hoping somebody can give me an idea of what it might be and whether it‘s fixable. It‘s hard to describe the sound but it‘s started making a warbling /...
  12. D

Hi....

Hi everyone, just wanted to write a quick message to introduce myself. I've been a member for just over 6 months now and have recently picked up my car. I've got to say that the website has been invaluable whilst searching - it's great that there's so much info and knowledge available. I got...