Search results

1. jambo

Y185 WDV anyones old car

Im looking at buying this integra DC5 with the reg Y185 WDV and was wondering if anyone has any history on it. Champ white and looks standard cheers
  2. jambo

Tegiwa centric spacers ?

I run them for a few months on mine with no problems at all. Running 20mm all round with 215/45 tyres. Def a must for oem wheels. They are good quality aswell.
  3. jambo

Best Place to Sell a DC5

I'm too picky. That's why it's taking so long. Will be worth the wait I hope.
  4. jambo

Best Place to Sell a DC5

Sorry to see your selling up Lauren. The teg looks awesome on the way back from mimms. I'm sure you will have no problem selling it. I'm in the same boat. Never using the teg so thinking of selling up again to concentrate on the k20 eg
  5. jambo

Brake bleeding order

I don't think it really matters. Done it all the ways possible really and always end up with the same result As long as you go round the entire system making sure there is no air and you have nice clean fluid you can't go wrong.
  6. jambo

Brake bleeding order

The theory is that you are pushing any air bubbles rearward and by following the natural path the air wants to go, you will get all the air out. It's more important to do it this way when replacing the abs modulator. I must admit I've done it both ways and it doesn't seem to make any odds, but...
  7. jambo

Brake bleeding order

When bleeding a car with abs you should always do closest to the abs module first. Old cars with out should be furthest away. Done a lot of training on it down at volvo and it's one of the worst habits old technicians do.
  8. jambo

Rbc from the states

I got mine for $200 inc postage. It's good when you have American friends who ship to the base for you. No import fees. Haha
  9. jambo

HOT day snetterton feb 22nd!

I'm goin to pop down too
  10. jambo

Cams cost & info

Drag cartel make some awesome cams. Have also heard a up rated chain tensioner is required. Key is to match it up to compression ratio etc to get the most out of the cams.
  11. jambo

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

You can def have a ride out dan. I will be chasing your teg down at snett that's for sure haha
  12. jambo

K swap, all the engine and parts are here for that. 300mm 2 piece discs etc. Just going to be a track toy. Can't wait to get it painted
  13. jambo

Done this a couple of weekend ago and didn't have time to post. Fitted 20mm spacers to the teg and polished it with autobrite pearl wax. I had my eg on the spits to do the underside ready to be seam welded. Removed all the old sealer and paint. I would like to know now much weight this...
  14. jambo

Tanabe Gf210 from US??

yeah they do sit quite low. Sits so much better than the eibach springs. They are quite a firm ride, possibly more harsh than the eibach but i dont use mine much as its not my daily so its ok for me.
  15. jambo

Tanabe Gf210 from US??

I've got tanabe df210 lowering springs. Car sits perfect. I'm happy with them.
  16. jambo

TDI North K20 individual throttle bodies

Would love these on my k20 eg haha. Anyone want a brand new rbc manifold and hybrid racing 70mm throttle body lol
  17. jambo

17X9 ET50 Wheels

i have just put 20mm spacers on my teg with oem wheels. Well pleased with it. Lovely pics dave. Looks stunning
  18. jambo

Your finest reflection shot.

My cw teg And my mums titanium grey yaris I detailed
  19. jambo

SAINSBURY'S INSURANCE RESULT!!!

Renewal just came through £274 thank you very much
  20. jambo

Store with tank full or empty?

I would leave it full. I store mine full and with my caterham style kit car.