Search results

1. T

FRS in Scotland?

Hey Neil, Everyone on Type R scotland swears by a place in bonnybridge. I'm sure they are called progrip. You should give them a call. Jonny
  2. T

Pre-facelift and facelift suspension

Man how do you knows much. You are like the oracle =D> Thanks for the help Jonny
  3. T

Pre-facelift and facelift suspension

Hey all, I know the suspension is different between the two and the facelift suspension is slightly better. But does anyone know if the facelift suspension will fit the prefacelift? Thanks Jonny
  4. T

Post up your mileage of your DC5

Re: Post up your mileage of your 2001 DC5 Mines done a mere 50k as of today :-)
  5. T

KPRo

Yeh that's a fair point. It's a gutter it dosent work. Could save a lot.
  6. T

KPRo

Got my answer.
  7. T

KPRo

Just had a search and slightly confused. Am I right in thinking it will work once mapped but won't have data logging? Is data logging very important if I wouldnt be trying to map it myself or make wee tweaks? Thanks Ps. Search function isn't my friend haha
  8. T

KPRo

I was just trying to be social....search functiong over rated haha
  9. T

KPRo

Hi all, Quick question, Does anyone know if the ep3 KPRo will fit and work with the DC5. I know it's a very similar engine, but not all parts are the same. Thanks
  10. T

Carbon Bonnet

I Love those bonnet clips, how difficult are they to fix? I so need to get a CF bonnet :-k :-k
  11. T

Smells like a damp dog?..........

Cheers mate that's a great help. Get some fresh hair coming in :-)
  12. T

Smells like a damp dog?..........

Where do I find these filters, on the car that is? I've got the same sort of smell....
  13. T

Facelift conversion

That sucks that it's such a mission to change them. At the worst I was thinking all I would need to do was swap the old connectors with the new ones. Might have to rethink my POA. Jonny
  14. T

Facelift conversion

Hi all, I was thinking about buying facelift head lights and a front bumper. Would it actually be that easy to turn it into a facelift or is there more to it than that?? Thanks Jonny
  15. T

Induction kits

Would the cai be mouser than the gruppe m? I think the short rams would but the cai is further away. Another reason for the change is that,because I have fitter the rrc it has put the M on a slight angle. This has started to rattle on the underside ofthe bonnet. Not entirely sure if this could...
  16. T

Induction kits

Well I haven't had it on a dyno yet. The reason for that is I was booked in at tdi north and managed to get 3 punctures the weekend before. However I have a mugen ecu and it's alot faster than stock. Having the rrc gives the engine a deeper note, especially when in the vtec. So the plans for...
  17. T

Induction kits

Yeh that's what intake I would go for but I dont think I can justify 1k for an intake. Unless someone wants to sell me theirs ;-) although I think touge distribution is selling theirs slighty cheaper than theirs. Kl well as I said I'm going to see what my options are. But I kinda think I'm...
  18. T

Induction kits

Kl where did you get the Injen cai from? I've not decided 100% yet but this would free up abit of cash and allow me to do different bits and bobs in the engine bay. But I do love the scoop above the bonnet looks :twisted: Also because I don't have it kpro'd the diference would be very minute...
  19. T

Induction kits

Hey Guys, At the moment I have a Gruppe M set up in my car. Although I'm thnking of trying something else. Although heres the tricky bit, I have an RRC manifold...does anyone know what other type of induction kit will fit this? Thanks Jonny
  20. T

What is the best induction kit for dc5?

If you add them on facebook the are very good at replying to your pm's. Also they give you a discount on their.