Search results

1. T

Pre-facelift and facelift suspension

Hey all, I know the suspension is different between the two and the facelift suspension is slightly better. But does anyone know if the facelift suspension will fit the prefacelift? Thanks Jonny
  2. T

KPRo

Hi all, Quick question, Does anyone know if the ep3 KPRo will fit and work with the DC5. I know it's a very similar engine, but not all parts are the same. Thanks
  3. T

Facelift conversion

Hi all, I was thinking about buying facelift head lights and a front bumper. Would it actually be that easy to turn it into a facelift or is there more to it than that?? Thanks Jonny
  4. T

Induction kits

Hey Guys, At the moment I have a Gruppe M set up in my car. Although I'm thnking of trying something else. Although heres the tricky bit, I have an RRC manifold...does anyone know what other type of induction kit will fit this? Thanks Jonny
  5. T

Mugen coilovers

Hey all, You may have a read that I wad toying with selling the teg....which I don't want to do. It's justa few wee things that annoys me about it. I have mugen coilovers and they are firm. Well I think they are only ones I have had on the car. So what I want to know is what coilovers are not as...
  6. T

fitting ecu?

Hey guys, I'm hopefully fitting and ecu tomorrow or Saturday and was just asking for a few tips. How do I remove the glovebox? What's the best way to plug new ecu in....disconnect the battery and reconnect ecu? Thanks Jonny
  7. T

Valve Springs

Hey guys, I'm looking about getting valve springs, where is the best place to get them and what kind? Also what else would be a good idea to do at the same time when they have the rocker cover off? thanks jonny
  8. T

Bridgestone potenza re11

Does anyone know where I can buy these. Can't seem to find them anywhere? Jonny
  9. T

Hybrid Racing

Just want to say a massive thanks to the team from hybrid racing. Recently bought a fuel rail off of them and it's now fitted and looking :twisted: Great quality of materials used and also real quick delivery. Arrived in two days all the way from the US of A. They also sent a little suprise...
  10. T

Gruppe m hose

I recently bought an oil catch tank and its in the need of a red hose like the gruppe m one. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on one? Cheers
  11. T

Rear discs and pads

I phoned up Dave Steels as usual for discs and pads today as everyone knows he's the man for oem parts. but at the same time i had a quick look on ebay for them. Found these bad boys. Think I will give them a bash as they are slightly cheaper than standard oem discs and pads...
  12. T

Exhaust noise levels

I'm sure I read a post on here with a link to a website tht had a list of the noise levels of exhausts on a dc5 but can't seem to find it anywhere? Any ideas? Jonny
  13. T

What price and advice for bonnet?

Hey all, I am looking into buying a carbon fibre bonnet and someone has offered me a part exchange for my standard oem bonnet. Although we are not sure what type of bonnet it is. How do we find out. He has had a look under the bonnet and there is no mark apart from a serial number "fc...
  14. T

Fitting rear speakers???

Recently my rear speakers have become all crackily. So I am going to invest in a pair of rear speakers...without spending a fortune so maybe about 80-90 tops. Any advise on what ones I should buy? How do I remove all the plastic panelling so I can get into fit them. I take it they will just...
  15. T

another quick question

So I have a mate that double booked me by mistake. He was meant to fit my rrc manifold the day before i got mapped but now he is needing to do it this weekend. I will need to drive one week without it being mapped. Will this cause me any problems? thanks Jonny
  16. T

Braided hoses

Does anyone know where I can get myself some braided hoses for the engine bay? cheers Jonny
  17. T

Next Step

Hey guys and gals, Im heading to TDI north in sept to finally get KPRO :D :D But I was wondering what the next step to mod my car would be. By the end of the day I will have KPRO, RRC, Mugen manifold and exhaust. I don't want to get a throttle body as I've heard there is very little gains...
  18. T

Amuse r1

Hey lads, Was just wondering does anyone know if the amuse r1 will fit the mugen 4-2-1 manifold. Thanks Jonny
  19. T

Mugen ECU

Hey guys, I know alot of you guys are against the Mugen ECU but all I am wanting to know is if this ecu will support a throttle body? I know this ecu just affects the breathing mods. But handy to double check. THanks Jonny
  20. T

Carbon Fibre Bonnet

Right guys I am going to get a carbon fibre bonnet. So the big question is Where is the best and cheapest to get an oem CF bonnet. At the moment they are all about £400-500 and i'm sure I have seen one somewhere for about £300 but can't rememeber where... Jonny