Search results

1. hondahead

Nct/Mot emissions fail

Still yet to get this sorted! am i right in saying the exhaust mani and cat off an ep3 are the same as the dc5?? could solve my problem!
  2. hondahead

Nct/Mot emissions fail

Yeah thats the problem,wouldnt be as much hassle if i could just bang in a a decat,have to find myself a standard mani now. But ye reckon i should be okay if i get hold of the standard cat/mani??
  3. hondahead

Nct/Mot emissions fail

Had my dc5 through the nct/mot today passed everything bar the dam emissions, Readings were, Low idle CO 2.24% meant to be below .50% High Idle Lambda 1.05 meant to be between .97 and 1.03 CO .45% not meant to be above .30% So readings are a good bit out It has a dc sports header the last...
  4. hondahead

seriously annoying headlight!help please!

any idea which fuses are for the lights??
  5. hondahead

seriously annoying headlight!help please!

My passenger side headlight has been blown for awhile after water got in, so, went and got myself a new headlight,ballast and bulb(not exactly cheap)replaced the whole lot this morning and the bulb still wont spark, ok,thought the igniter must be be damaged, so switched one from my drivers...
  6. hondahead

Gearbox drain plug?

yup got sorted cheers!
  7. hondahead

Gearbox drain plug?

Can somebody tell me what size socket?driver is needed to remove this? none of my sockets seem to fit??
  8. hondahead

GearBox Oil Change

what size socket/driver is needed to remove the drain plug?? none of mine fit,used to use pipe grips on old car but cant get it in there on the teg!
  9. hondahead

Hondaheads project thread..c/w dc5

pm's sent
  10. hondahead

well as i said was previous owner who had it mapped there,but the graph is a bit all over the place. Having mine remapped on the 20th of april! \:D/
  11. hondahead

Lower control arms q??

Ya I seriously doubted there was a diff from 01 one on, thought if there was to be difference it would be between pre facelift and facelift! xthumbup
  12. hondahead

Lower control arms q??

Just a quick one! Have been looking for lower control arms for my 01 dc5,and all the companies seem to list lcw's for 94-01 integras and then 02-06, I assume the ones im looking for are the 02-06 or do the the lcw's differ on dc5's after 01????????? Thanks in advance! :)
  13. hondahead

Cheers mate but its being remapped v soon!! thanks thou!
  14. hondahead

mapped in a.i autosport by previous owner, chart is in the dyno thread on here and it doesnt make sense to me anyway! after much thought its going to be remapped anyway!
  15. hondahead

Been on the site for awhile now but picked up my dc5 about a month ago,previously belonged to a member on here(and a top notch guy to but from,couldnt of been more accommodating) and im sure plenty know the car! I Previously drove a '95 eg6! Heres a few pics of the civic Spec 95 sir2...
  16. hondahead

LeeH's project thread - Carbon Mirrors P9

Re: LeeH's project thread - Carbon bling page 5 cracking dc5, love the spoiler!! :green:
  17. hondahead

honda recommended oil??

good stuff! cheers!
  18. hondahead

honda recommended oil??

excuse my typo smart ass...magnatec what the fudge is 'teh' is that more convenient to type instead of 'the'??
  19. hondahead

honda recommended oil??

been doing a bit of searching on what oil to put in my newly acquired 5! was going to go with motul300v 5w40 but cant find it anywhere local! what oil does honda reccomend?? is it castrol maganatec?? thanks in advance!