Search results

1. donzooo

Old Stubborn Gunk around door handles, window edges, badges etc

Anyone got any ideas for getting this off. Managed the stuff around my badges fine with some Traffic Film Remover and a soft toothbrush but getting the crap from around the windows and door handles is proving to be a real challenge, even with my toughest products!! Wanting to get the car mint...
  2. donzooo

Strange Headlight Issue!

Right guys wondering if you can help me as I am stumped with this one!! Basically... Tonight I noticed my left side HID bulb wasn't working and my full beam also stopped working at the same time so the whole headlamp is out apart from the side light. Also when I turn my dipped beam on, the...
  3. donzooo

Blueprint Part Number Guide

Was looking through the Blueprint Parts Catalogue for the DC5 and thought I would take the time to type out all the part numbers for you guys as you cannot copy and paste. Hope this helps a few people in need! ENGINE Oil Filter - ADH22114 Air Filter - ADH22246 Fuel Filter - ADH22329...
  4. donzooo

Megan Racing Drift Spec Exhaust Review

So I had one of these turn up yesterday. Exhaust arrived in 4 working days, was extremely happy with this. When I got the exhaust I measured it and was happy to see between 2.5-2.6" internal diameter with no bottlenecks throughout. Exhaust has one small resonator and a reasonably sized back...
  5. donzooo

Exhaust Manifold Replacement DIY

Found this thread from ClubRSX and thought it would be useful for any guys looking to change their exhaust manifold by themselves. Remove manifold heatshields and douse bolts in WD40 or similar penetrant oil overnight to make the task a little bit easier...
  6. donzooo

Oil Light, possible sensor issue?

Hi guys Basically when driving yesterday I just happened to look down at my dash and noticed my oil light was dim. I was on a section of road where I could not stop and the light then got brighter and then turned itself off. This was just on a gentle road with no extreme bends or cornering...
  7. donzooo

Jazz Washer Jets

Don't know if I'm too keen on them. They don't sit tight against the bonnet, very easy to move around and when stationary they tend to spray right over the window. Thinking I might go back to my original washers. Do others have this same issue? Don't exactly want to have wasted £22
  8. donzooo

M2 Racing B-Pipe

On http://www.eightspeed.co.uk/acatalog/EP3_Cat_Back.html Anyone used this or have any comments on it? It's 60mm and tempted to buy it to mate to my Spoon N1 back box (unless obviously a Spoon B-pipe comes for sale cheapish) On first glance however it looks way to cheap.... hmm... :?
  9. donzooo

Creaking noise when turning steering wheel

Hi all. Just got my DC5 last week and have noticed that when i turn the wheel whilst stationary and doing very low speed manouvering i am getting a creaking noise from the front of the car. Not something I noticed straight away but it's extremely annoying and hate knowing there is a possible...
  10. donzooo

Newbie on the hunt for a DC5

My name's Donald, I'm 24 and as of next month I will be hunting for my dream car, a CW DC5! I currently drive a Honda Civic Sport which has done me no wrong in 18 months of ownership but with a promotion and a hefty wage rise I figure it's time to treat myself to something I've always wanted...
  11. donzooo

Newbie with an EK9

Hi everyone my name is Donnie, I'm 20 from Glasgow and I currently drive a champ white '97 EK9 civic. Had my fun with the car and instead of buying more and more parts for it I've decided that I'm going DC5 when I turn 21 soonish. So just came on the forum to introduce myself and say hello :)