Search results

1. leejw87

No thread left on track rods

Ive just recently lowered my car on meister R suspension and ive gone to have the tracking done till i get the rear camber arms to have a FRSU done The track rod ends have reached their limit and theres no thread left on the tie rods to adjust the toe outwards. Has anybody come across this before?
  2. leejw87

Calculating If Your Wheels Will Fit

Came across this site that may be useful to some people http://www.willtheyfit.com/index.php?width=215&aspect=45&diameter=17&wheelwidth=8&offset=48&width2=225&aspect2=45&diameter2=17&wheelwidth2=9&offset2=50&Submit=Submit
  3. leejw87

Custom VS Spoon Setup

Ive been toying with the idea of swapping out my Spoon System for a full custom setup from Solid Fabrications, I've always liked the J's 70RR but not the price tag that goes with it. Solid fab can do me a full 3" system with No Silencers and a Manifold that's is close to the gains found with...
  4. leejw87

Braided Hoses

Im looking for some braided brake hoses and just wanted to know what people would recommend, HEL, Goodridge or Other?
  5. leejw87

Custom B Pipe

Does anybody know of any decent custom exhaust fabricators that can make up a Unsilenced B pipe, ideally in Kent if I need to take the car to them for measurements etc.
  6. leejw87

Starter Button

Does anybody know what wire under the steering column is the 12 volt supply to the Starter Motor as I'm gonna buy a push start button from Tegiwa and surround from ICB Motorsport and wire it in myself.. Should save me over £150 doing it this way.
  7. leejw87

Hazard Switch

Does anybody know if an EP3 Type R Hazard switch fits a DC5? They look the same apart from the EP3 one is Red.
  8. leejw87

Tegiwa Gear Extension

Is anyone got one of these fitted and if so could you post a picture as I'm interested to see what these look like.
  9. leejw87

EP3 Rear Lower Control Arm

Does anybody know if these fit a DC5? Seen Tegiwa do a function7 style for the EP3.
  10. leejw87

DC5 Wishlist

If money was no object what what would be you mods Wishlist for your Tegs. Intake Exhaust wheels etc
  11. leejw87

Enkei RPF1

Does anybody know of anywhere in the UK that's sells these... Or a reputable Place overseas that people have used.
  12. leejw87

HKB Boss

Does anybody know what boss I can use that will fit a DC5? Will a EP3 or AP1 boss fit? http://www.driftworks.com/shop/hkb-steering-wheel-boss-hub-nissan-honda-toyota-mazda-mitsubishi-subaru.html
  13. leejw87

Clutch & Flywheel

Im looking to be putting a clutch in my Teg soon as I'm starting to get issues with going in gear at certain revs.. So I'm after some advice on a good clutch that will be able to cope with 300hp as I'm looking to FI the teg this year also would like to hear people's opinions on a lighter...
  14. leejw87

South Mimms Convoy (South East)

Anyone going to mimms from the south east that's fancys a convoy there.. Could possibly meet at Lakeside Services?
  15. leejw87

JRSC TDI North

I was randomly checking out TDI North product page and stumbled across the stage 7 mods for the DC5 and it says a complete JRSC kit is around £1800 excluding Vat which will work out about £2200 roughly... Cpl want £3200 for a DC5 kit so does anybody know if this kit comes complete with...
  16. leejw87

OBX Individual Throttle Body's

Was looking on Club RSX and noticed and few threads on these ITBs saying they were Toda copy's... Just wondering if anybody else has seen or heard of these and what sort of gains could be expected.. The price for this is $599 on Ebay For new units.. thats not far off RRC money...
  17. leejw87

Japfest convoy South East

Anybody from the south east going to Japfest that will be travelling up on the Friday.. Thinking of maybe a convoy up :)
  18. leejw87

Meister R Coilovers

Does anybody know the drop on the zeta coilovers?
  19. leejw87

RSX Rear LCA

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=260802263079&index=3&nav=SEARCH&nid=60591283721 I've seen these arms that I'm interested in but don't know if the RSX rear arms are the same as the ITR rear arms... Can someone confirm these will fit please. Cheers.
  20. leejw87

Clear Side Indicators Lenses

Can someone confirm for me please that the Pre-Facelift Civics indicator lenses are the same as a DC5 I have this part number 34301-S5H-T02 and am looking to order them today from my local Honda just wanted to make sure they were correct before i get them. Cheers.