Search results

1. TypeRDan

Matt from Norwich

Looks like you have got a nice example there mate, i'm only 20 mins away from norwich too ;)
  2. TypeRDan

Ever feel like you can't take your car anywhere?

Luckily enough i have a little fiesta as a daily and the teg stays in the garage and only comes out on a sunny weekend or at a meet! so sad you cant have nice things because thugs just dont care or they are jealous of what others have but unfortunately this is the sad world we live in! :(
  3. TypeRDan

Your finest reflection shot.

4. TypeRDan

Back in a DC5

Yeah pics please :D
  5. TypeRDan

Whats needed?

Yes ordered mine this morning from Jono and was dispatched the same day! great service, would recommend ;)
  6. TypeRDan

HOT day snetterton feb 22nd!

refer to my thread for pics mate ;) http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/34073-dans-dc5-from-the-start-to-now-hondas-on-track-update-page-4/page-4
  7. TypeRDan

Good to meet you mate, nice to get a few of the teg owners together.
  8. TypeRDan

Good man dan, there should be quite a few of us! We are all thinking about going for a drive later on in the afternoon, more than welcome to join us ;)
  9. TypeRDan

Yeah I will probably end up just watching and I wouldn't mind going for a spin in robs dc5! See you guys there ;)
  10. TypeRDan

Bridgestone RE070's

Yeah they are 7.5j with an et45 offset I think! I haven't got any camber arms it's just lowered so by the looks of it if I want to run these tyres I will need to get the arches rolled! Bit worried about the paint cracking though :/
  11. TypeRDan

Bridgestone RE070's

Im wondering if anyone can help me, im looking at getting so RE070's for my next tyre and i need 225/45/R17's to fit my rota fighters, but im worried they may scrub on the arches, is anyone running this size tyre with eibach pro kit lowering springs and having any problems? cheers
  12. TypeRDan

Anyone up for this??? http://www.hondas-on-track.com/forums/index.php?topic=5038.0
  13. TypeRDan

Crunching :(

Yeah definately new clutch time!
  14. TypeRDan

Want to try new products with my DA

Try this, i just bought some and its really good! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150829444245?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
  15. TypeRDan

Want to try new products with my DA

Try autofinesse Tough coat for your sealant choice, take approx 15-20 mins to do the entire car, lasts up to 6 months and gives amazing water beading ;) two sizes avaiable 250ml and 500ml, check the link. hope this helps...
  16. TypeRDan

Getting in and out of the DC5 recaro seats and seating position recliner.

Thats exactly how i do it mark and the bolster is as good as the day i got the 5 ;)
  17. TypeRDan

Snetterton 300 (12/12/2013) Greasy Weasel Vid

Nice vid, whats the spec on the car?
  18. TypeRDan

Newbie from Norfolk

Thats great :) hopefully will be arranging a gathering very soon ;)
  19. TypeRDan

Newbie from Norfolk

Hi Ben, congrats on your new purchase im sure you will love it, quite a few honda owners around the area, Our club (Hlife) hold meets in norwich every now and again and normally get a pretty big turn out, be sure to check our facebook page out for updates on up and coming events! you would be...
  20. TypeRDan

Favorite wax?

Good stuff isnt it dan? wait untill you next clean your car, the water sheets off the car like crazy!!!