Search results

1. Brecht

what power would i make?

i had the tegiwa coupled with the twinloop for 4 years i think and the rm01a for 2 years (1 year on the side as the car was getting repaired from an accident ) rm01a didn't really make it louder , more tame on the lower revs , i think my twinloop was kind of broken as it sure was getting loud...
  2. Brecht

Brembo rebuild parts

So i've taken the brembo's apart for sandblasting and powercoating. Is there a place where i can order all the little parts and bolts? i already have a new seal rebuild kit. thanks !
  3. Brecht

what power would i make?

love the power it makes now , just thought about the option if i wanted to quiet it down a bit. i'll leave it as it is then. thanks for the replies !
  4. Brecht

what power would i make?

As the title states, curious what power i would lose. I'm thinking about getting it remapped with the oem exhaust manifold! Currently makes 247bhp and 238Nm , pw jdm intake , tegiwa v2 exhaust manifold , rrc ( not ported with oem tb), and mugen twinloop. vtec at 4000rpm Did change to an...
  5. Brecht

Torque GT

Stay away from SVA as far as you can!! i chose them 5 years ago for my dc5 (already was in the UK )because it was a lot closer to the docks so easy to get it on the boat.. Car looked lovely and all that , no problems at all... until i decided to take the front bumper off at work, the front...
  6. Brecht

rear trailing arming bushing, installed wrong way round..

As title states.. did a complete overhaul on my suspension bushings... before i had the energy bushing kit front and rear. Now i've installed the hardrace full kit , so every possible bushing is replaced. Thing is, i was a little to quick with the trailing arm bushing.. so i installed it wrong...
  7. Brecht

Front Wheel base not even/Square

mine was the same , played with the fenders a bit to make it a little better but it's not 100% the same.. can't figure out what it is, done the alignement 4 times and always perfectly the same value's both sides, even tested it in another garage.. oem allu wishbones too.. just weird..
  8. Brecht

Lost key

pre facelift doesn't need programming , facelift does if i recall correctly?
  9. Brecht

Skunk 2 Alpha Megapower Exhaust Manifold Will Not Fit ?

isn't a megapower designed for the rsx/ep3 in mind? always thought it wouldn't fit?
  10. Brecht

Larger Throttle Body Benefits? Worth the cost?

my mapper said my engine was pulling vacuum , didn't know what he meant by that... but find it stange that it would pull vacuum :xhuh: still have the original tb with an rrc manifold,made 246bhp and 238nm. 2nd time mapping the car he didn't mention it , only changed the intake from tegiwa...
  11. Brecht

Idle Problems - ECU Change??

i've cleaned the IAAV multiple times , worked for 1-2 days and would go back to rev hang especially on cold starts. cleaned it again but always comes back. last time it had it again the day after but after a good blast down the highway it's been good for 2 weeks now.. fingers crossed even if you...
  12. Brecht

Camber question!!

i've bought some work emotions from TyperItr, et33 8.5j with 225/45/17 and needed -3 camber up front to make them fit.. rears needed about -2.5. so yeah good luck haha :D Like TyperItr said , best off buying some wider arches
  13. Brecht

tegiwa shortshifter + ktuned race spec cables

that didn't work for me , the end piece kept hitting the adaptor causing it to bind. i filed a lot of of the end piece but didn't work so i ended up using 2 shims between the shifter and the adaptor and now it's a lot better!! minimal grind now but shifts smooth now :xaiweb5:
  14. Brecht

thanks, i'll have a look at it !! xthumbsup
  15. Brecht

So i've had the k-tuned race cables for about 3 years now with no issues at all, today i decided to do the tegiwa shortshifter mod. First problem, the up and down motion cable doesn't fit so i had to take of some material from the ktuned end piece. Got that sorted and all fitted i didn't use the...
  16. Brecht

Intake has gone quiet!

aftermarket headers have thinner metal , think it has made everything louder and because of this it muffles the sound of the intake? Very noticeable going from oem( with cat) to aftermarket header
  17. Brecht

EML with no codes?

have it too sometimes , code is low voltage daughterboard if you have an aftermarket ecu.. kpro is what i have. Shutting the car of and starting it again always fixes it, don't know the reason why it does it. if you connect the kmanager and read the codes while the car is running you can see it...
  18. Brecht

DC5 Gruppe M fit on EP3R?

the ep3 gruppe m just goes upwards whereas the dc5 gruppe m goes upwards and then takes another 90 degree bend horizontally. it will never fit
  19. Brecht

Enkei wheel size

wouldn't et35 be okay for the front? +45 with a 8mm spacer is still higher. For the rear it's a bit low indeed. Running et33 8.5j front and rear on mine , does require a bit of camber though.
  20. Brecht

Can someone please take on an M3 in there DC5

Had some fun with 2 e46 m3's on Spa , had them both with 246bhp. don't really know what mods they had,maybe just an uprated catback and intake from what i could hear. Depends on who is driving but with a good driver they should be faster i guess