Search results

1. S

Clunking noise when I turn

Hey guys noticed a random noise the last few days when I stop and pull out of a junction turning left my dc5 makes a weird clunking grinding noise it's definitely not the brakes could it be driveshaft or balljoint ? Doesn't so it when driving just after I pull out turning left
  2. S

Decat O2 sensor fault

Hi ther I have just recently bought my dc5 it has the O2 sensor fault I think it's p1166 the guy was saying who I bought it from it was on before the decat was fitted so he said I will just have to buy the O2 sensor but here is my query as far as I'm aware isn't p1166 or whatever the code is the...
  3. S

Gearbox feels loose as hell

Hey guys recently bought another dc5 it crunches in second at low revs even when warm not all the time and the box feels really loose I have to try and find the gear what do u think is wrong do you think I will end a new box ?
  4. S

Headlight bulb gone need help

I was just wondering my passenger side headlight bulb has gone and wanted to know do I have to buy oem bulbs or can u replace with any d2r bulb will the ballast be ok if I put any bulb in it if not can someone point me in the right direction as I need to get this fixed as soon as possible don't...
  5. S

thinking about selling the teg wats it worth ?

hi iv been thinking about selling my teg for a little wile iv finally decided to get rid could do with freeing up some cash to be fair as i also have other vehicles i just need some opinions on what people think its wroth as i dont want to sell it too cheap or ask to much just want a fair price...
  6. S

Possible engine problem need advice :(

Got in my car this morning started driving and it almost feels like my brakes are stuck on when I'm trying to accelerate its not a misfire just had a full service no engine light etc I'm worried what could this be just had O2 sensor done the car wasn't 100% warm but but still never done that...
  7. S

can i remover rear honda badge ?

was thinking bout removing the rear honda bagde as it needs replacing and its quite expensive is ther holes behind it or shall i just bite the bulllet and go to honda i need to replace the front badge aswel as its a bit shabby now
  8. S

Anti roll bar links £8+vat

Just rang up my local eu parts and they apparently have anti roll bar link for £8 +vat and reckon they are a precise match il post back on here once iv been and got them to see if ther any good as I heard Honda are £40 plus vat apparently
  9. S

How much oil does a dc5 take ?

Had a service today I bought castrol magnatech 10 40 ther was one 4ltre tub and one 1ltr tub used them both andwas nearly on the stick I have since bought 1 litre from elsewhere an used that and now it's spot on I read that the dc5 only held 4.2 to 4.7 litres have I been stitched up or is this...
  10. S

Any decent places to mount number plate

I got a fine for my nber plate bein a sticker not long back and haven't decided Wer or how I want to mount my square plate iv looked at the relocation kits on eBay but unsure any one got any good ideas and some pictures to go with it :)
  11. S

Honda badge replacement

Iv ordered a Honda badge second Hand from jap performance the the badge not the other square bit it fits in do I have to take the bumper of or can it just be changed without ?
  12. S

Primary O2 sensor gone

Need a primary O2 sensor whers the best place price wise be handy if someone could point me in the right direction don't really want to go to the main dealer unless I have to I'm getting code p166 and p167
  13. S

Car got keyed any suggestions ultimate compound maybe?

Woke up got a scratch the whole length of the passenger side literally Iv got a da polisher will it be ok if I use meguiars ultimate compound or is the paint to soft for this don't want to ruin it ye scratch isn't to deep fingernail doesn't sink into it if I do use ultimate compound with the da...
  14. S

heater/climate control lights out

my heater climate control lights have gone out the ac one and the one to the far right witch changes from the face to window and stuf lol am i right in saying u try and pry it out at the top left i did try this but mine wouldnt come out and dont want to snap any plastics of mark anything has...
  15. S

Help on new rear pads and discs

Iv just bought some new rear discs and pads went to put them on tonight they are the wrong ones and the place wher I got them from said ther the only ones they do does anyone no wher I can get some or Is the best place Honda ? I need them ASAP as mine are screeching like mad also I have yellow...
  16. S

any ideas of a good wax?

hi im regulary cleaning my car and use a range of products just got my da polisher im looking for a wax that leaves a really high gloss shine iv got a silver dc5 anyone no of any good ones :)
  17. S

Integra rear seat belt buckle help

Is the Integra dc5 rear seat belt buckle the same as a civic type r ep3 rear seat belt buckle they look the same and they look like they would bolt in the same
  18. S

Does anyone no wher I can find a second hand seat belt clip?

Need to know if anyone knows where I can find a seat belt clip the bit your seat belt clips into its the rear drivers one probably all the same to be fair I just MOT the car and that's the only thing it failed on. I didn't think that to be fair as when I took my bucket seat and harnesses out I...
  19. S

double din fascia help!!!

iv just brought a pioneer 2400bt double din fitted it all in but now theres a gap round the stereo bout a cm all round no1 has the fascia anywhere what am i supposed to do now any help would be much apreciated as it looks turd atm lol ther must be somwhere that stocks them
  20. S

dc5 stereo advice needed

just bought a new pioneer double din i had a pioneer single din in it before will the double din fit in or will i need to change the fascia on the front already got the wiring harnes from the old cd player any advice would be much appreciated any1 else have crap signal on ther radio lol mines...