Search results

1. Chris-141

What's my plate worth?

Not sure if this is the correct section, if it is can a mod move it? What's my plate worth? DC53TEG Thinking if selling it separate from the car
  2. Chris-141

H1 bulb low beam?

My dc5 had an aftermarket hid kit fitted. I'm changing them back to normal bulbs, have got h1's but they don't fit the plug? Anyone any ideas?
  3. Chris-141

Powder coating brake calipers

So my Brembos are looking a bit worse for wear. Was going to relacquer just but have decided to go with powder coating. Does anyone know a rough idea on price to have them done? Where is good to go?
  4. Chris-141

Front plate holder.. Pre and facelift???

Is there any difference between the 2? Thanks
  5. Chris-141

Beatrush plate holders

So my cars going in to have the bumper painted in a few weeks and I'm having the hole in the middle smoothed in. Was looking at different plate holders and came across the beat rush one. Anyone know where I can get one without having to buy from us? Or what alternatives there is? Cheers
  6. Chris-141

Mugen rep lip from us

I'm looking at purchasing the replica mugen rear lip from the us eBay, Has anyone else bought one before? If so what is fitment like?
  7. Chris-141

Windows very slow going up?

So noticed the past few weeks my windows are very slow going up, kind of like they are struggling, are the motors going to give up soon? Or do I just need to spray some wd40 or the likes into the runners? Thanks
  8. Chris-141

Earthing kits?

Does anyone even use these anymore? What exactly is the point in them? My dc5 has a splitfire one and I'm going to be taking it out this week so trying to work out what they are worth and if it's even worth sticking up fr sale Thanks
  9. Chris-141

Modulo Honda access front lip??

Does anyone know where I can buy a Honda access modulo facelift front splitter/lip? Price isn't an issue just need to find one! Any help is greatly appreciated
  10. Chris-141

Headlights???

So I first got my dc5 I wet sanded and polished my headlights. The lenses were like brand new again but when on at night the inside part still looked cloudy. So I'm assuming this is the inside part of the lense. Can this be fixed? Also I changed bulb in one the other day and forgot to put the...
  11. Chris-141

Mugen suspension.. What's it worth??

Going to be removing my mugen sports suspension in the next week. Just wondering what it's worth? Thanks
  12. Chris-141

17x9 torque drifts

Have 17x8 fighter drifts at the minute thinking of changing to 17x9 torque drifts, has anyone fitted these to their dc5?
  13. Chris-141

Jrsc?

Looking at buying a jrsc, have seen one up for sale from an ep3, will this be the same as one for a dc5? Since both engines are k20?
  14. Chris-141

Facelift lip - prefacelift bumper??

Does anyone know if a facelift lip will fit prefacelift bumper? Thanks
  15. Chris-141

Autofinesse revitalise kit?

Thinking about buying this kit... Anyone used it before? http://www.autofinesse.co.uk/revitalise-system/
  16. Chris-141

Which Coilovers?

Have mugen suspension in the dc5 I just bought but want to be able to adjust the height so looking to buy a really good Coilover with a budget of about £1000 Looking at buddyclub n+ etc.. Seen hks ones aswel but unsure where to get them if they are even still made? Always had xyz in all my...
  17. Chris-141

Splitfire earthing kit..

Have one of these in the dc5 I recently purchased, looking to sell it but don't know what it would be worth.. Anyone know?
  18. Chris-141

What are these worth?

Not sure if this is the right section, but I just got myself a dc5, it has mugen suspension and a mugen airbox, I'm going to sell them parts but have no idea what they are worth? Anyone know? Thanks
  19. Chris-141

400bhp safe on std engine?

Thinking about charging + nos, would the standard dc5 engine take that sort of power safely?
  20. Chris-141

Hks exhaust system

Thinkin about buyin a dc5 have an hks hi power on my ep3 but have noticed that hks only make a silent hi power for the dc5 was just wondering if it's much quieter than the ep3's hi power or even if the ep3's hks will fit a dc5?