Search results

1. Fahadl786

New JDM obsessed DC5 Owner

Welcome aboard! Youll love the 5, s2000's however just that little bit more special!
  2. Fahadl786

Connected the battery terminal the wrong way with a jumper pack - now the car won't start.

Fuses are the first things to check. Obviously the main battery fuse but then also one by one check all the fuses under the steering wheel/footwell area. Once everything is checked them try again. Hopefully you got lucky. Good luck!
  3. Fahadl786

Microfiber Drying Towel

B&Q sell them cheapest too :)
  4. Fahadl786

Honda wind deflectors...

Halfords number plate tape, i believe the brand name is 'Harris' orange packet. Black tape with green backing paper
  5. Fahadl786

Car cut out in traffic

Had a similar issue with an old ej9 civic (also left standing for about 1 month). After cleaning the IACV and TB it was back to as new!
  6. Fahadl786

Acceleration in vtec ?

get a video of the pull posted up?
  7. Fahadl786

Scottish Newb

also from edinburgh! the ek chassis is great for that go-kart feel, but the dc5 is in a different league in comparison imo. its a better allrounder id say (faster,practical,looks wise). but i can fully understand if you kept the 9. they are legendary cars. the b16b sound is much nicer.
  8. Fahadl786

Heated Recaro seats?

Thanks very much!. Will wire up to the 12v Socket (cig lighter) The kit arrived today so will update my build in a couple of weeks after a good usage :P
  9. Fahadl786

Heated Recaro seats?

Comfortable with that so hoping all goes well. Will wire both switches to that removable small section of plastic directly below the handbrake and also buy another second hand peice so that it can be kept original if ever need to :)
  10. Fahadl786

Heated Recaro seats?

Yeah exactly! not always for the cold they just feel good and sometimes dont even need to use the heaters. Will give it a go. If you recommend any kits lets me know. Thanks
  11. Fahadl786

Merlins blood

http://carspacarcare.uk/Merlins-Blood-Fallout-Remover
  12. Fahadl786

Merlins blood

Yes mate. Aslong as the paint finish on your wheels is good they should clean up well with merlins with white rims you will get a nice purple chemical reaction. BUT Tar spots and brake dust require two products - tardis spray - clay bar and a lubricant (detail spray or shampoo mix water)...
  13. Fahadl786

Heated Recaro seats?

Have had a crazy idea to attempt to install heated seats to the DC5. Has anyone got any experince with this? Bad idea? Good quality carbon fibre element pads iknow are important: eg http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/271057260806
  14. Fahadl786

Merlins blood

Ive got merlins blood. Used it alot. Gone through 2 litres so far. Its excellent value for money and does exactly what youve seen on the internet. Although it removes all the dirt touchlessly it does have mild acid although ph neutral so its safe and balanced. For black alloys it can leave a...
  15. Fahadl786

Faded Brembo's...

What kind of brake discs are those Jimmer?
  16. Fahadl786

Recommend me some good detailing/car car products

Drying towel from b&q. Big yellow one £4. Its amazing Think its made by the brand KENT
  17. Fahadl786

Change Interior Bulbs Without Honda

Ive heard the LED ones dont last. Just did this to my Hazard, Engine Start and all Heater Buttons and theyre all working! :D Thanks once again
  18. Fahadl786

Change Interior Bulbs Without Honda

Great information. Thankyou!
  19. Fahadl786

Fit bird on my DC5!!

Hahaha. Thats class