Search results

1. Lewis93

Does anyone know this Integra?

Hi all, a friend of my wifes has just bought a PFL arctic blue, it has a Buddyclub or similar carbon bonnet and a Mugen spoiler. The reg is SR02 NJJ. I'll upload some photos later on but apparently the bonnet flew open on his way home, the rear lip fell off and it won't hit vtec until around...
  2. Lewis93

Neighbour purposely crashed into my DC5.

So at the minute I'm pretty bored and thought I'd share a story that happened a couple of weeks ago. My neighbour purposely reversed his piece of trash Alfa Romeo into my parked car. It started out when he bought two kittens just before Christmas, living in North Yorkshire we had quite bad...
  3. Lewis93

Convoy to Japfest 23rd from N York.

Hey guys. Me and a few friends have set up a meet at Leaming Bar services the day before Japfest to drive down, there's about 6 or 7 of us meeting so far and we will be stopping half way to meet some other friends coming from Manchester way. I've put a link at the bottom of the page if anyone...
  4. Lewis93

Like my photo in the competition!

Hi guys. I've entered a competition via a Facebook thread to win some new wax. I'm running low on fusso at the minute so would appreciate any likes on my photo. Pretty simple, if you have Facebook, click the link and like the photo of the DC5! Reg - T15 *** Thank you...
  5. Lewis93

Attention all GoPro users.

So I got a GoPro Hero 3 for Christmas with a load of different mounts and accessories. Basically I have no idea what any of them are and which to use in the car or any ideas on where to mount it. If anyone on here could give me some ideas on which mounts to use and where you put them inside...
  6. Lewis93

Speedo out, tyre size?

So I started to notice every time I drive through a town that has a road sign telling you the speed you are travelling whilst I am doing exactly 30 on my clock it's always lower than 25. With me travelling a lot I started to notice this through different speed zones, 30's, 40's etc and it's...
  7. Lewis93

Mugen lip fitted PFL

I picked my car up from the body shop around 2 weeks ago now, I had the facelift Mugen lip fitted which I was quite apprehensive about after reading threads on here about people having issues with them but it's a perfect fit and he said there wasn't any trouble having it put on. I also had the...
  8. Lewis93

YH51 BSR, does anyone know this car?

As above, a friend of mine is looking to buy. Does anyone know anything about it?
  9. Lewis93

Clash of Clans players

Are there any Clash of Clans players on here? I've been playing for around a year and a half now and currently have two accounts. I messed up my first one by getting overly eager with upgrading my town hall and went up to level 9 in order to get the X-Bow and Archer Queen now I'm struggling to...
  10. Lewis93

No strut brace, problems?

So at the minute I have no strut brace on my car. I was just wondering if this could potentially cause any problems long term as the car was designed to have one on? or will it not make any difference to the longevity of the suspension etc. Thanks.
  11. Lewis93

70mm throttle body, is it necessary?

I've seen a few people now say that upgrading the throttle body isn't really worth doing and that you loose throttle response for the sake of small power gains. I have a GruppeM, Skunk2 intake manifold, Tegiwa exhaust manifold and Fujitsubo cat-back for my car and I'm just awaiting for some of...
  12. Lewis93

Strut top bolts snapped

So I was just removing my Ultra Racing strut brace to sell and these two threads both snapped off. I know it's not the 3 that hold the suspension in place, but do these matter? Ideally I would like to get them replaced.
  13. Lewis93

Enkei RFP1 fitment

17x7.5 ET48, is this the correct fitment for these wheels on the DC5? Thanks
  14. Lewis93

What power should I expect?

As above, I'm just wanting peoples opinions on what power I should expect from the following set up. The block on my car is a K20A2 which make more power once mapped than the K20A but still retains the K20A camshafts. The intake set up will be; Skunk2 pro series inlet manifold 70mm which has...
  15. Lewis93

Mugen lip for PFL

I know there are many threads about this already on here and on the RSX forum and the replica lip is the best option to take if fitting the PFL model. I did go down that route and ended up with a replica that didn't fit and I wasn't really willing to then order one from the states that I may...
  16. Lewis93

K100 - EP3 and DC5

Is the K100 for the EP3 and the DC5 exactly the same? I know someone who breaks EP3's and I'm looking to get the K100 from it, will I run into any problems fitting this to the DC5? I'll be getting a new map put on it when it's fitted also.
  17. Lewis93

Making a custom front splitter

So for the thousand time I've been doing a search on here looking for a front splitter tray for the DC5. There are some good looking ones from the states but there always seems to be comments about bad quality. I'm not really prepared to take the risk of paying shipments etc from the states for...
  18. Lewis93

Colour matching advice.

So last week I ordered a genuine Mugen lip which should be arriving in a few weeks. My car is an '01 plate so I'm aware the paint will have suffered from some discolouration and UV fade during it's time and I was wondering how precise colour matching is, and does it cost more than just painting...
  19. Lewis93

Wire tucking

I know someone with this done to another Honda and it does look fairly smart but I have a few questions about it. How much does it cost? Where can I get it done? Is it recommended? What kind of problems can it cause if any? Where does everything go? Does the dash need to come out?
  20. Lewis93

Slight creek coming from front drivers side.

Last night I hit a speed bump at 25-30 mph after not seeing it (no markings). Since then after I level out from a speed bump there is a very slight creek coming from the front drivers side. Since then I've had a quick look under the car and at the shocks but can't see anything obvious...