Search results

1. Jones_XD

FRSU

as my other thread is about new tyres i also want to get the teg set up for fast road with the new tyres. its lowered on tein coilovers, I'm slightly confused reading up about FRSU, on the rear i know i need rear camber arms but on the front everyone saying about the adjustment bolts?? my...
  2. Jones_XD

TYRES

My DC5 is going to need all four tyres replacing in next couple of weeks doing a quick search and alot of you guys are running the goodyear eagles F1's i work in the trade and can get yokohama AD08'S for £98+vat per corner. is there any other tyres out there that people rate on their DC5's...
  3. Jones_XD

Fast Road Set Up

My DC5 is sitting on Tein Coilvers, it came from Japan with them on. It has all the adjustments in the front top struts etc. I feel that it needs to be set up properly as it breaks loose quite easily and doesnt feel 100% in corners. so my question is, is there any adjustment in the rear...
  4. Jones_XD

Cosmis MR7's

Cosmis MR7's only seem to come in ET+25 how much work is gonna be required to fit these on to my DC5, seen a couple of DC5's in america running these wheels and they look the bomb :xyes...
  5. Jones_XD

Central locking!!

Was cleaning the door guards this morning and knocked the button to lock all the doors a couple of times. Now when I use my Keyfob the passenger side and boot lock but drivers side doesn't do anything. Something seized or come off you you think?? Any ideas lads ??
  6. Jones_XD

Primary O2 sensor

Can someone please confirm that this part number is the primary (bank 1 , before the cat ) lambda sensor , I'm just making 100% sure that all 😀 Primary oxygen sensor - 36531-PRB-A01
  7. Jones_XD

ENGINE LIGHT ON

Reading many threads online about de-catting the dc5 !! I just out a dc sports manifold and decat on my teg and the light has come on? Now what is the best way O2 simulator or the little extension tegiwa sell? Ive heard the little extension does the same job as the simulator but half the...
  8. Jones_XD

Mapping?

whats the best way to get my DC5 mapped? how much are k pros etc? and does anyone in the country to do a package, supply fit and mapped and so on?
  9. Jones_XD

Top Fuel 1000 Power Chamber + Comptech air box's

Any info in this intake?? my mate has just sold his DC5 and he has one going for £100 and he has also got a comptech sports ice box ?? they worth a look at?? I am looking at the Tegiwa setup but god damn its expensive.
  10. Jones_XD

I'm Confused

Reading MANY threads on removing the cats on DC5's on here. And there are so many people saying don't bother unless you got k pro ECU?? then others saying the got good gains on standard ECU etc I know my mate on his EP3 de catted his k20a and had to use a o2 simulator, now some people say on...
  11. Jones_XD

Brake all round

What pads and discs are recommend for the DC5's ?? I can get hold of EBC redstuff thought my work but they don't list anything for the disc's!! I'm getting slight brake fade under heavy breaking, its only just come off the boat from japan and discs don't seem to be cleaning up very well so...
  12. Jones_XD

Tegiwa Intake

Done a load of research on fitting the Tegiwa cold air intake and all the guides are really detailed and very helpful. BUT i am not the most handy person with a hacksaw blade or anything that requires 100% concentration lol Can you buy a scuttle panel thats already been modified because I'm...
  13. Jones_XD

Exhaust

Picked my type r up beginning if the week Was advertised as having tein comp coilovers and some aftermarket exhaust On further inspection it turns out it's a fujitsubo giken system. Any one know if it's any good?? It isn't loud at all but looks rather nice on the Carr, wondering will a decat...
  14. Jones_XD

Hi from South Wales

Hi from sunny south wales :xaiweb3: Bit about my car past been looking at DC2's for years, but ended up buying a BMW 330d m sport two years ago. sold that to save saving for a house with my girlfriend. Long story short we broke up last week after two and half years so i said, bugger it I'm...