Search results

1. Kevin85

Spoon/Kaaz diff

This is a photo of said diff: As you can see, it comes with a little speedo drive gear. For those that know things about stuff, is this gear essential for the installation of this diff?
  2. Kevin85

Caster increase

Has anyone fitted or researched the caster top mounts Area sell?
  3. Kevin85

Cadwell, 24/8

I'm going. TDO is MSV.
  4. Kevin85

Blue paint

Pre face lift blue, arctic blue pearl? What's the process for painting it? Buy paint, thin paint, spray? Or is it a more involving fancy staged pearl? I want to paint my INGS kit. I'm not overly concerned with getting a concourse finish and I don't like spending money on the car if it doesn't...
  5. Kevin85

Steering wheel boss adapter

Does anyone know of another manufacturer of steering boss adapters for our cars? My hkb I bought new has cracked during install. I wasn't impressed with the quality before it went click, the fact it's shat itself during the install cements my thoughts. It's a sloppily casted peice of aluminium...
  6. Kevin85

Srs light resistor

Does anyone know the resistance required to turn the srs light off when using an aftermarket steering wheel?
  7. Kevin85

Auxiliary belt length

Can anyone tell me the length of the aux belt? With aircon.
  8. Kevin85

Throttle response

What improved yours the most?
  9. Kevin85

Cracked discs.

Badly. They've only been on since April. Apparently they've got a 90day warranty. I think it's ridiculous that a nearly £500 product doesn't even last a year. Most of the grooves are cracked like this.
  10. Kevin85

Brands Hatch Indy, 18/12/15

I've just booked onto the OpenTrack day at Brands Hatch, it's short notice but it's on a Friday and you've got over a week to book a days annual leave. ;) Tuition, photography, snacks and drinks are all included in the price. £129. I've not been on an OpenTrack day before, but I've heard good...
  11. Kevin85

Genuine Mugen front strut bar

Does anyone know if there's any articles or fake comparison threads discussing the differences between genuine and fake Mugen strut bars? Thanks :)
  12. Kevin85

Japanese Tuner DC5's

If you're anything like me, you've probably watched all of the Best Motoring, Video Option etc youchoobz containing DC5's, K20's and probably a whole lot more.. There are loads and loads of tuners out in Japan, has anyone come across any.. not sure how to put this.. articles, in depth reviews...
  13. Kevin85

Running without front arb

Anyone experimented with removing their front arb? My spring rates are F:450 R:560lb/in, are they stiff enough to even consider running without a front arb?
  14. Kevin85

Anti roll bars

Has anyone seen a front arb set up that has the arch shape 'removed'? I need more clearance, and going straight across between the subframe arb mounts looks like the best solution.
  15. Kevin85

Spa footage dull

I have Spa footage I would like to share with the world, only problem is, it was shot using a gopro and in low light. The gopro is fairly useless when it comes to low light, so I would like to permanently brighten the footage up. Does anyone know of any simple programs that have basic editing...
  16. Kevin85

Btcc manifold

Something great happened on Friday. I bought a manifold for much cheaps. As far as I know, it was built for the Team Dynamics dc5's by Neil Brown Engineering. It's extremely light, and I think made from thin wall stainless. I haven't test fitted it yet, so i have no idea if it's even possible...
  17. Kevin85

URGENT-Brembo caliper torque setting

Anyone have any reliable information on the torque spec?
  18. Kevin85

Opinions on lighter or under driven pulleys

Does anyone have anything like this fitted to their car? I know TODA make a set, and so do UR. I had a 4 piece set of UR underdriven pulleys on my old P10 and they were a fantastic mod. I miss the free revving and engine response they give. On the same tip, I'm fitting a clockwise motion...
  19. Kevin85

Dc5 flywheel value

How much are they worth?
  20. Kevin85

Is this normal?

Started to remove my gearbox and found the clutch fork to have lots of play. Is this normal? https://vimeo.com/139740841