Search results

1. Ryanj1993

Snetterton 300 - 24th July

Myself and a few others booked onto this.. https://circuit-days.co.uk/snetterton-view-event-89
  2. Ryanj1993

Oil Temps..

Did a track day at Castle Combe on Monday and noticed my oil temp gauge was showing the car sitting between 110-120, with some instances actually hitting the 120 mark. I knew this wasn't ideal so did a few cool down laps before coming into the pits. My question is, what can i do to reduce this...
  3. Ryanj1993

Loose front end?

Hi all, Went out for a spirited drive over the weekend and noticed the front end felt a bit loose in comparison to the rear. The car is set up on Bilstein B14, it has a half cage, progress rarb, skunk2 LCA and also has a full polybush set. Can anyone recommend a way to make the front feel a...
  4. Ryanj1993

Castle Combe 18th June

Myself and another DC5 are booked onto this, Javelin Track days £179 open pit.
  5. Ryanj1993

Track Day down south

Who's up for planning a track day down south somewhere? Brands/Thruxton etc, most of the ones i see being planned are over 5 hours from where i am :(
  6. Ryanj1993

What other mods?

Hi Guys, I currently have Bilstein B14 and some AD08R fitted on my car, along side that i also had some Eibach camber arms fitted. What other suspension mods should i look to buy? I use the car for B road driving with the occasional track day, its not my daily driver but i do use it at weekend...
  7. Ryanj1993

Nurburgring trip 2018

I think there was a few people keen to get a trip planned for 2018, thought it would be wise to start a thread to gather interest and ideas. I've never been before, but im set on going next year so i'm happy to help arrange it.
  8. Ryanj1993

Back in a DC5, Hampshire owner.

Well that didn't last long.. After selling my Blue PFL back in June along with my rotrex kit for another big powered Focus RS i find myself behind the wheel of another DC5. This time is a FL in white :) The car was bought off Nate who was on the forum and has been tweaked tastefully so far...
  9. Ryanj1993

Check engine light help!

So something weird just happened. Got in my car to drive to work, jumped in turned the key fully instead of halfway and letting the lights go out, realised what I was doing so stopped, the car half fired. Turned the key halfway, waited for lights to go out then started as normal, car fired...
  10. Ryanj1993

Had it a couple months. Thought I'd say hi

Hi guys and girls Just thought I'd finally say hi since I've had my teg for a few months now. It's a pfl artic blue that I think was quite known on the forum. I bought it from chris, who had owned it after Phil. Very very clean car and I love it to bits. I come from a background of much...
  11. Ryanj1993

Rotrex supersport kit?

Hi all New to the DC5 forum, but had my car about 6 months now. I'm craving a bit more power so aiming for the 350hp mark. I'm looking at the eurospec rotrex kit and just wondering what people's opinion are ? Are they reliable? Car is my daily and don't want it broken 24/7, would a jrsc be a...