Search results

1. B

16" Wheels on dc5 ?

Thanks but I was hoping for some good static shots and some idea on suspension and how low, width oh wheels and tyres etc....
  2. B

16" Wheels on dc5 ?

We got any pictures on 15" fitted? I would like to do some Wide ish 15's 15x8.5 and do 245 tyres for ultimate mechanical grip. I could then lower it to suit but would want to keep ground clearance to drive hard on country roads.
  3. B

Battery Battery Battery!

Whats the weight on these that your all putting in? 4.5kg 14Ah 200CCA does me fine ;-)
  4. B

Spark Plug socket

Hi guys went to changed plugs in teggy today.... my spark plug socket too fat to fit down the bore! Anyone link me to one with thin enough walls to fit down the bores? I cant be the only one thats had this issue. Cheers Sheldon
  5. B

Hazard Switch

Cheers sorted it and all works well!
  6. B

Have I got the wrong ISO adaptor?

Are you saying I have the right ones in the pic above then? I cant see how I have the right ones! Can anyone confirm the lead numbers? I have a PC2-68-4 Yes Installing aftermarket Kenwood thingy
  7. B

Have I got the wrong ISO adaptor?

I have a prefacelift DC5 and bought this adaptor (PC2-68-4 Honda Accord Sport Civic CR-V FR-V) The car is like this: However for the life of me cant see how it works, so I must have wrong one? What shall I order?
  8. B

Hazard Switch

Ok guys in trying to put new head unit it I have broken my hazard switch..... From these pics can someone explain where this copper part should go? Cheers Sheldon
  9. B

Spacers

Remember using spacers will put more force on bearings so they may wear out quicker.
  10. B

K20 SCHRICK cams Anyone used them??

I have them in my TT ......... Not really much help.
  11. B

New DC5 Owner - What do these do (Picture game)

So thats what the GPS thing on dash by windscreen is then I bet! That can come off then! It talks to me in Japeneese too!
  12. B

New DC5 Owner - What do these do (Picture game)

what does this little round button by mirrors do? Fold mirrors in and out? If so does the ignition or engine have to be on etc... (Im sure Ive tried all combinations and mine dont work) Any idea what this after market box does? Jap camera jammer? I also have what looks like a GPS arieal...
  13. B

DC5 Recall Annoucement

Il check my 2001 now.
  14. B

IACV Screws

You can get a set made by Draper expert with Torx AND Spline bits. £30 I think from my local motor factors. Well worth buying!
  15. B

How to...Disable the clutch in start

Some people have broken pelvis so cant do this :-(
  16. B

The phantom drip

Happens to all cars doesnt it?
  17. B

Torque GT advise

Its more to do with the fact it would cost me nearly in as much fuel as getting someone to do it for me.
  18. B

Torque GT advise

snowsportsarelife@talk21.com Thank you Not very happy they haven't done this correctly, from what is meant to be regarded as a good importer.........
  19. B

Torque GT advise

Got money and very happy. The mph conversion has been done...... however car still has top speed limiter, Is this normal for Torque GT or should I ring them and ask?
  20. B

Fast Road Setup

Cheers Seems 1 - 1.5 Negative camber about right Rear Toe out maybe 0.1