Dyno Charts!!

wayne_teggy

Advanced Member

been to mase today so he could work his magic :) im very happy with the results, here is a before and after chart,.

this is at the wheels

jrsc 3.4 pulley
js racing header/decat
v2 aem intake

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
was the car previously mapped on all the same mods and mase has refined? or have you added something new then got mase to map?

wayne_teggy

Advanced Member
The car hadn't been mapped since I brought it a year ago, it was previously mapped at TDI north a good few years back now, and at that time it was supercharged running the same v2 aem but with a "street" pulley (4.0") And a standard header and cat.
For it to be pushing the power it gained at surrey rolling road today, I put a j's racing header mated to a decat plus the all important "race" pulley (3.4")
It's running about 7psi.

dotty

Advanced Member
I've just rotated your picture for you ;)

I was there today too.. in the Other DC5 :D

leejw87

Spoon Whore

been to mase today so he could work his magic :) im very happy with the results, here is a before and after chart,.

this is at the wheels

jrsc 3.4 pulley
js racing header/decat
v2 aem intake
What does this roughly work out at the Flywheel?

wayne_teggy

Advanced Member
Thanks dotty ! Ah yer everyone started turning up when i was leaving. There were some nice hondas up there.
Including the 400bhp s2000 running at gt35 :D

AP-Performance

@ Wayne & Dotty

Noticed neither of your dyno sheet's are displaying "shootout mode" not sure why your tuner hasn't put the dyno in shootout mode??? When the dyno is not in "shootout mode" rotating inertia and ramp rates are not locked out so they can be altered by the operator to let's say sway results! Not saying your tuner did do this but can't see why they wouldn't put the dyno in shootout mode when the rest of us using DD dyno's do.

Have a read about "Shootout mode" bottom of this web page
http://www.xspeed.co....php?tech_id=19

Here's a sample dyno sheet with WHP selected and dyno in Shootout mode as you can see it displays on bottom of sheet the info. Shoot_4 is for fwd NA cars.

donkeykong

Advanced Member
Hee guys,

I don't know if you guys ever heard of virtual dyno, cool proggie too estimate the hp and the difference within datalogs taken from kpro.
here an example of the maps we are working on.
You guys should try it out and compare it with a dyno map.

http://www.bradbarnh...ts/VirtualDyno/

this is my original dyno run, the blue line is the same map as the red line on the virtual one