THE BEST BRAKE DISCS/PADS YOU CAN BUY FOR YOUR TEG ARE (imo)

Paul G

Members
paul G said:
Sold out again :D

I have some more due in aprox 2wks time (1 set still for sale :wink: )

Thks, Paul.G/force.......
Last set now sold....next lot due in about 5/6 wks - Deposit's can be taken to secure :wink:

Thks.

shattamac

Ok I Have A Question..The Brembo brake pads where can i find replacement for them onlin so that i could order??

Its For the JDM DC5

Paul G

Members
Good news only gone up 4% :D

Current 08' prices:

Discs £536.70
Pads £134.49 - Mintex 1144's (Less a 20% discount with discs)
Carriage £22.56 - This inc ins cover..

Thks

Paul.

Paul G

Members
paul G said:

Current 08' prices:

Discs £536.70

Thks

Paul.
Sorry, just to clarify - Yes they are total prices that already inc the VAT & the Mintex pads with the discount = £107.60.

Eg: 536.70 + 107.60 + 22.56 = £666.86 Total price...Not cheap, but you get what you pay for :wink:

Paul.

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
Got the Mintex pads fitted. No noise at all when cold, all what I said in my previous write up stands apart from that the stopping power is now simply brutal with zero fade, even when cold.

Paul G

Members
MilanoChris said:
Got the Mintex pads fitted. No noise at all when cold, all what I said in my previous write up stands apart from that the stopping power is now simply brutal with zero fade, even when cold.
Glad you like them Chris :D

The Mintex pads do work VERY well with the 2 piece discs....

'Brutal' - I like that :lol:

Paul.

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
Ah, they are squealing a little now when they are cold. I kind of like it though.

What I don't like is the sound they make when I brake in reverse :shock: :lol:

JT3173

Advanced Member
Well, I cannot wait to get my Mintex's on then, I have them on order thanks to Paul!
:D

bling

Advanced Member
paul G said:
paul G said:

Current 08' prices:

Discs £536.70

Thks

Paul.
Sorry, just to clarify - Yes they are total prices that already inc the VAT & the Mintex pads with the discount = £107.60.

Eg: 536.70 + 107.60 + 22.56 = £666.86 Total price...Not cheap, but you get what you pay for :wink:

Paul.
Not been funny but for that price i would expect my brakes to be awesome!
I think for that price i'd rather wait and go for the AP discs.

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
They are awesome. Find a bad review on them on this board...

Oh, find me a set of decent brakes including pads and discs for that price please. I'd love to see you try :roll:

bling

Advanced Member
MilanoChris said:
They are awesome. Find a bad review on them on this board...

Oh, find me a set of decent brakes including pads and discs for that price please. I'd love to see you try :roll:
AP's rotors special made for the same price.
Had them on GB for the focus RS i am 100% sure that AP will make them for my dc5 aswell.
Here's a picture of them courtsey of RSOC on the standard 4pot brembos:

and like i said for that price i'd want to make sure i was getting good brake discs!

also they cost £500 quid in GB.

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
They look like floating bells to me? Not sure though.

Anyway, as I and many others have said, Pauls discs are bloody superb. I love them and out of all the mods I've done to my DC5, the brakes are the best by far. My geometry setup comes a close second. Think on, I've spunked about 3-5k on her.

JT3173

Advanced Member
Correct me if I am wrong, Paul I am sure you will but I think the discs are made by AP!

bling

Advanced Member
JT3173 said:
Correct me if I am wrong, Paul I am sure you will but I think the discs are made by AP!
paul's disc does kinda look simliar to the Ap's disc.

JT3173

Advanced Member
Cheers Stu, thought I was right in what I remembered Paul saying when I picked them up.

I would also hazard a guess that apart from the gaps in between the bell and disc the discs that Bling has posted are the same!

Paul G

Members
Morning all.....

Yes i can confirm that the discs are made by AP Racing.. :D So you won't get much better quality than that ! :wink:

Thks

Paul.