THE BEST BRAKE DISCS/PADS YOU CAN BUY FOR YOUR TEG ARE (imo)

JT3173

Advanced Member
dotty said:
MilanoChris said:
Looks like copper grease to me mate :?
In the centre :eek:
MilanoChris said:
Need a higher res pic.

Can't wait for bling to be eating his own words :lol:
Stu, Chris, is this some tag team wind up, if so, can I join in :)

Well, I have to be hohnest, in Bling's defence I am pretty (100%) sure that it is copper grease, but hey, I could be wrong.

I have received my Mintex 1144's today, all nicely filed down to the correct size for the discs and cant wait to get them on.
SO THANKS AGAIN PAUL!!!

I was going to fit them today after carrying out my G-Force tests with the Paul G-Force discs and OEM pads but as usual, the nice weather has gone and it is now raining so i dont think this will geive the best results and so I wait for a nice day.

As soon as I get a good day I will test the OEM pads and then change them to the 1144's, bed them in, and then test the 1144's hopefully not shoot through my windscreen in the process and live to tell you all for the one thousenth time how good this set up really is.

And when I hit the Ring, I will do the same for the F4 pads too.

Anyway, back to Bling and his Dagenham dustbin :lol:

Which I so nearly bought one of highly modded, with AP's too :D

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
I think you will struggle on the ring to get the F4 pads up to temp mate and keeping them there.

dotty

Advanced Member

That could be copper grease after closer inspection however it wouldn't be unusual for a Ford to rust like that, Would it? :oops: :lol:

bling

Advanced Member
dotty said:

That could be copper grease after closer inspection however it wouln't be unusual for a Frod to rust like that, Would it? :oops: :lol:
which ford have you recently owned that rusts? an mk1 fiesta? :lol:

dc5ian

Advanced Member
i had endless on my dc2 and they were out of this world.. need a pillow behind ya head tho..

bling

Advanced Member
dc5ian said:
i had endless on my dc2 and they were out of this world.. need a pillow behind ya head tho..
try and explain that to dotty! he thinks that it's only fords rust!
any steel that loses its protection will eventually rust or degrade!

bling

Advanced Member
dotty said:
nice badge why don't you stick that on your bootlid!
kinda like a gesture to all the ford boyz, surely they will show you some honour! :lol: :lol:

JT3173

Advanced Member
MilanoChris said:
I think you will struggle on the ring to get the F4 pads up to temp mate and keeping them there.
Yes, I might actually, well, I will find somewhere I hope.

bling

Advanced Member
JT3173 said:
dotty said:
MilanoChris said:
Looks like copper grease to me mate :?
In the centre :eek:
MilanoChris said:
Need a higher res pic.

Can't wait for bling to be eating his own words :lol:
Stu, Chris, is this some tag team wind up, if so, can I join in :)

Well, I have to be hohnest, in Bling's defence I am pretty (100%) sure that it is copper grease, but hey, I could be wrong.

I have received my Mintex 1144's today, all nicely filed down to the correct size for the discs and cant wait to get them on.
SO THANKS AGAIN PAUL!!!

I was going to fit them today after carrying out my G-Force tests with the Paul G-Force discs and OEM pads but as usual, the nice weather has gone and it is now raining so i dont think this will geive the best results and so I wait for a nice day.

As soon as I get a good day I will test the OEM pads and then change them to the 1144's, bed them in, and then test the 1144's hopefully not shoot through my windscreen in the process and live to tell you all for the one thousenth time how good this set up really is.

And when I hit the Ring, I will do the same for the F4 pads too.

Anyway, back to Bling and his Dagenham dustbin :lol:

Which I so nearly bought one of highly modded, with AP's too :D
to be honest mate it doesn't bother me if it was copper greese or rust.
my point was that these are the discs that cost £500 from AP.
notice the 2nd piece is a lighter housing to save a few more pounds.

mikegsi

Staff member
mine came from paul, if i were to own another teg i would buy another set from paul without hesitation..........

if he did them for my evo i would buy a set off him without hesitation, that is the regard i have for both them and paul.

they were the best mod i did on my teg (value for money too) and i did allsorts to her!

spo_gen

Advanced Member
bling said:
dc5ian said:
Have you replied to the wrong post? :?

Endless are a JDM Braking brand? What were you on about?? :lol:

bling

Advanced Member
spo_gen said:
bling said:
dc5ian said:
Have you replied to the wrong post? :?

Endless are a JDM Braking brand? What were you on about?? :lol:
O here he is Mister correction again!
again
again!
are you a maths teacher by any chance?

spo_gen

Advanced Member
Jeez, I was merely pointing out the little confusion. :roll: Just can't help folks nowadays. :lol:

LeeH

Advanced Member
spo_gen said:
Jeez, I was merely pointing out the little confusion. :roll: Just can't help folks nowadays. :lol:
A bit of tension around tonight :lol:

Stevieg

Advanced Member
Like everyone says these brakes are awesome. However mine howl like a banshee when braking slow or reversing!!! My car gets loads of attention (maybe for the wrong reason!)

I’m going to get Tom to take a look at them and see if it can be reduced.