Recent content by Trung

1. T

toda manifold plus sports cat?

Toda does not make sports cat. It's most probably been welded on by another company.
  2. T

Volk TE37's

If you're referring to the one on Honda-Revs then no it's not going to fit.
  3. T

lowering the v-tech

You just can't beat the VTECH
  4. T

Dodgy K20a Engine on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.ie/Acura-HONDA-RSX-Inte ... otohosting :evil: :roll:
  5. T

Dodgy K20a Engine on Ebay

What a @sshole! :evil: lets flood his auction before some poor fool gets mugged.
  6. T

Power House Amuse.

That's all it matters to Andy :P
  7. T

lowering the v-tech

Standards of DC5 ownership is getting lower these days. :lol:
  8. T

Tyres on Rota Rims

215/45/17 and 215/40/17 size tyres should definately fit on 17x7.5 size wheels.
  9. T

Mods and sound?

I can't imagine an ETD that could cause a bolt to fall inside the engine. :lol: There are reliability issues with the ETD itself mentioned on CRSX. Engine mount inserts are the best solution. Only cost around £30 for the mount inserts and £50 to install them at TGM. Those who winge about...
  10. T

Just got the teg rolling roaded

LMAO :xhaha2: @ the thread title. It should be called 'Just had the car on the dyno NOT 'rolling roaded'. Someone's been reading too much Max Power mag. :roll:
  11. T

Removing the steering wheel?

Has anyone tried the Momo boss? It cost 50% less than the Spoon one. The DC5 shares the same boss as the S2000 and EP3.
  12. T

Defi Gauges

ALL Defi gauges come with sensors. :!: When installing water sensor you'll require an additional T-piece to mount the sensor into the radiator hose. Installing the oil temp and press sensors, you'll require a sandwich plate which fits between the oil filter and the block or alternatively you...
  13. T

rear lights

And people say chavs drive CTRs nowadays :xlol:
  14. T

De-Icing ......

LMAO! :xaiweb5: What a dumbass question.
  15. T

where can i get a bra for my teg?

If anyone is interested I can get hold of these from mid Jan.