Search results

1. dan the man

defi gauges. fitting

I actually drilled one small 10mm hole in the dash, squeezed all the wires through. I thought if the pod is ever removed its a small hole for either a 10mm plug/bung that would semi blend.. or an air freshener ;) As for wiring i cant remember, i got mine redone tho by a garage after having a do...
  2. dan the man

SHIFTING TIPS

George k - finally bit of sense. As I said ease up
  3. dan the man

SHIFTING TIPS

cant understand how one q raised so many options. Just f**ing ease on the power change son, sounds like your trying too hard.
  4. dan the man

Today @ Unit 8........

ha ha u mean Kiwi ? #-o
  5. dan the man

screen wash knob on pre-facelift bonnet cover

Your all wrong Pre facelifts starting getting colour coded washer nozzles in 04 I think it was......
  6. dan the man

Today @ Unit 8........

whos the gayboi bent over the bonnet?
  7. dan the man

RUST!! whilst washing and waxing noticed a small bit of rust

just touch it up and keep an eye on it..
  8. dan the man

P1 racing baffled sump

yeah low oil pressure im sure .. door design sound better. I wonder if BC always did swing both ways ? :-"
  9. dan the man

P1 racing baffled sump

like limit itself... cut power it felt like.. like an early limiter. da da da da I didnt really sit there watching it as, as soon as the first DER happenbed it was clutch in revs drop give her a mintue then back on the gas.. in fact i think i used to take it in 5th to drop the revs.. or change...
  10. dan the man

P1 racing baffled sump

Long RH corners with high end revs being used...mine used to cut out like it was either starved of oil..or fuel. changed sump and it stopped mostly..did it once to my amazement .. must have been a flying lap that :xlol:
  11. dan the man

Nurburgring trip...

Ian.herm - Kesselchen shows u what proper power is.. Even my NSX didnt RIP up like i thought... I short sihft up there to save fuel then get back on it at Klosteral. Shwedenkreuz fastest part of circuit
  12. dan the man

How to get to the ring?!!

Well.. If i go Burnley to Hull...rotterdamn to Nurburg I SAVE 600 MILES than going Burnley to Dover, calais to Nurburg. So 2 tanks fo fuel and milage... But Hull is an overnighter so does take longer...... but sunsetshowlounge makes up for it.. :xlol:
  13. dan the man

Nurburgring trip...

well no.. I built the car for the ring..that had 5k. I only went there in it so class that as it.. And then 60 laps worth of fuel, laps, food, travel, everything. 60 laps = 780 Miles at full chat = how much fuel? ](*,) ](*,) JK- £1K Food, Guesthouse, Ferry.. u know whats its like. It...
  14. dan the man

Nurburgring trip...

E30 M3s were 2.3 4 pots E36 M3S were 6s and E46s were.. the latest M3 E92 is a V8 4.0 Dont thank me... :^o I nicked these off northloop, but were taken by my good friend Al who ive been to the ring with every year for 6 years. I didnt go this year but he did just for the DTM revival as he...
  15. dan the man

bottom end failure!!!

Hey they are steady at that speed. My DC5 was anyway and it was GPS not speedo. I only did it for 2 mins tho.. what oil were you using?
  16. dan the man

Swwosh Gauges

I had them in my MR DC5 a few years back.. Had one i think go faulty..but id di wire them myself so no wonder. Then got them rewired.. for the money they are stylish enough. Its just whether they are any good in long run i didnt have them long enough...
  17. dan the man

Nurburgring trip...

Heres some pics of the DTM revival. It got cancelled last year so big treat this year... Friday, the track was closed to the public all day, the reason I had chosen this weekend was to spectate at the DTM revival meeting. The event was to be a demonstration only run for Group A touring...
  18. dan the man

Who has the most miles on their teg?

hopefully DC5s will run past 200k with no issues just like DC2s do...