Search results

1. dobber

D2 Coilovers Fitted *Full Report Now*

Adrian, yours are the revised coilovers too and the same as milano_chris'. Though yours were teh first set to be fitted in the country :) Milano, why didnt you buy them and fitted from TGM in the first place??
  2. dobber

EP3/DC5 Spoon Earthing kit

You have the TP earthing kit on yur car BTW :)
  3. dobber

Interior bulbs

You can get differnt colours although i cant remember seeing red. Have a look on Ebay lots on there.
  4. dobber

Different Exhaust Pics Please....

Yes it had been done :!: :roll: I was there when it was done and sufferes the smell of it for 4 days after too.
  5. dobber

Ultralite Carbon engine covers...

Think he was jokig here btw 8)
  6. dobber

Some help on finding a DC5

I thought they had gone bust??
  7. dobber

do we have a oil light

Mine hardly used a drop of oil. Checked mine probably once every 2 weeks for a year and a half and hardly ever had to top it up.
  8. dobber

[b]Remove speed restrictor[/b]

When imported it had previously clocked up in Kilometers as shown on the dials. Once its been SVA's it then clocks up in miles, so any miliage after SVA will be in miles, anything prior will be in kilometers. If you look at your dials you will see on your car tehy have put a little black sticker...
  9. dobber

Old Car, New Car and Dads Car!

:xcry: :xcry: :xcry: :xcry: :xcry: :xcry: Want it back!!! Looks like you've given it a good clean there buddy. As for his Corsa its actually a very good example. The stereo system is awesome and im still slightly def in one ear ;) No need to worry about front pads on his Teg either as...
  10. dobber

D2 suspension

Long overdue post i know but here it is D2-H113 DC5 coilover kit
  11. dobber

D2 suspension

Forgot to look. Have now sent myself an emial to remind myself. AIRHEAD!!!!!!! :oops:
  12. dobber

D2 suspension

I dug out all my old reciepts the other day, it has the part number on there. Will try and remember for you tonight.
  13. dobber

Thinking of selling.

Yep, thought about the Octavia vRS Cars concidered so far. Seat Leon Cupra R Skoda Octavia vRS Lexus IS200 Audi S3 (though probably oo much £££) Honda Accord Type-S Number one so far is the Leon CupraR in Black :)
  14. dobber

Thinking of selling.

Cheers for all the comments guys!!
  15. dobber

Thinking of selling.

Cheers for that. Got to say im looking forward to being a dad, sure that will all change with the sleepless nights and pooey nappies :)
  16. dobber

Advangroup?

You could buy mine mate. Just had a full service from TGM. New Eagle F1's Front pads, valve clearences checked, new plugs. Plus it has all the mods as in my signature, all professionally installed by TGM. And im in Surrey too :)
  17. dobber

Thinking of selling.

Yup, thinking of selling up an getting something more family orientated. Got our first baby due in October so on one hand im excited and on the other the car has to go. She finds it too bumpy even at 15 weeks pregnant so god knows what she'll be like in a few months time hehe. I was guessing...
  18. dobber

Spoon header 4-2 & 2-1 DC5R

By a couple of BHP thats about all. If your going to mod your car heavily then toda is the way to go, if not then spoon is a very good option.
  19. dobber

Does this sound too good? ot have i missed something...

Mines A-plan like most peoples. Adrian flux quoted me £700
  20. dobber

Does this sound too good? ot have i missed something...

Looks about right for your age, mine is £495 though im older :lol: