Search results

1. F

My car sold.

The new owner is coming tommorow with a 10K check for my car. I am shopping for a new car now. Since i drive a lot i am currently looking at something at least 30% more fuel efficient but with no sacrafice on power. So yesteday i visit the local BMW dealer and am thinking of buying one of this...
  2. F

suspension grip levels

how much for the p1 suspension? is it better to buy from Japan directly? or get it from Uk? i am considering also the racing wheels. how much for 4 of those?
  3. F

Broke down tonight, Now Fixed

since we are on the topic...any belts i have to change on my car. i have 60K now and all i do is change fluids and also change my spark plugs last week.
  4. F

Checking valves

Anyone had their vavles check? I have about 60K now and i am thinking if that is really necessary. Also anyone change the timing chain?
  5. F

FD and DC5

Thanks guys. I heard about the FD2 been a stiffer ride but considering is running on 18s with lower profile tires it does make sense. To be honest i like the looks of DC5 more but i believe FD2 will grown on you and to be honest looks much better in person even though only seen white ones and...
  6. F

FD and DC5

do you reccomend adjustable suspension for the FD2? i hate a crushing ride...i find my dc5 with 60K now in the clock to be becoming a bit crushy..
  7. F

FD and DC5

Any one own both and can give us an honest opinion...i am about to sell my DC5 as i want something newer. i want someone unbiased as Honda promos are not for me. I want to know: FD vs DC5 1. handling. 2. ride quality 3. fuel economy, othwerwise i would consider an EVO
  8. F

spoiler questions

I am thinking of replacing the OEM spoiler with the RSX type one that is smaller and looks more like a fing. I seen some facelift DC5 Type R sold with the smaller spoiler and i think for my taste its better looking. However, did anyone tested and made sure that the OEM spoiler offers better...
  9. F

LSD Oil

i use MTF II and dont be surprise it takes less than 3 liters of oil for a gearbox oil change
  10. F

Now starting Mods

why is everyone talking about Hondadata when AEM stand alone ECU offers so much more? I know for one is the cost, but really no comparison between the too.
  11. F

Whats the difference??

if this is a jdm car then its about 160 bhp.
  12. F

Grinding noise at 4000rpm.

It comes at about 4000 rpm and after about 200 rpm dissappears..it will stay there if you keep rpm same..it sounds like something like a heat shield touching...my car is completely stock now. any ideas as what to check. oil is good at max level.
  13. F

How many miles does it take?

with my yokos it took about 600-800 miles to get good grip..they felt really strange that i had to have the car check out at a garage...nothing was wrong and i just waited to cover more miles. now i have about 1500 miles with new tires and car feels great! much better than the Pilot Sports..
  14. F

Some squeeks and detiorating driving performance

yea, its standard suspension, but i dont want to lower the car more than 1 inch because i will have a problem getting the car inside the garage, what should i go for if i dont want to lower the car more than 1 inch.
  15. F

Some squeeks and detiorating driving performance

I have almost 60K on my car right now...I am driving over some terrible tarmac and in the past i had a bent rim. I notice that the ride quality of the car deteriorate greatly, it just crashes over pot holes and bumps...i hit the bump stop more often. I can not see any problems (anything broken)...
  16. F

Not what you want to see in the morning.

stickers with starts i believe have to do with emissions in Japan..
  17. F

Brake, Power Steering Fluids

is it reccomended to flush the steering fluid? What about the brake fluid? what mileage is this reccomended. Is flushing something anyone can do? i heard something about flushing the ABS. Is that also necessary?
  18. F

handling issues after replacing my tires

thanks guys...i checked my car again and everything seems fine....i might go for an adustable rear arms or suspension, but i will wait for the tires to cover a few hundred miles first.
  19. F

aem (ecu)

Here in Cyprus we dont have KPRO so we go with AEM tuning...The local AEM tuner does miracles on Hondas with the AEM ECU...
  20. F

Laptop dead HELP

it could be a HDD failure