Search results

1. I

Vtec hissing

I have owned my dc5 for eleven years and there was a definite change in vtec noise maybe it's just wear and tear but there was a change in sound.
  2. I

Vtec hissing

Yeah can't find nothing
  3. I

Vtec hissing

Dc sports exhaust and standard intake but the noise started when the exhaust was standard but it has not affected performance in any way
  4. I

Vtec hissing

When vtec cuts in I now have a much louder hissing or the best way I can describe it whooshing noise than it normally had any ideas ??I have checked the obviouse things like air leaks but can't find anything wrong
  5. I

Standard exhaust

Is the standard dc5 exhaust 60 or 70 mm?
  6. I

Buying from usa

Well it's been a few days now and the only company that has bothered getting back to me was honda r so I guess they are going to get my business
  7. I

Number plate

You can legally have motorbike size numbers and letters Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. I

Buying from usa

Thanks for the replies buys I had already contacted honda r they replied back today and I am waiting to hear back from hybrid and injection imports.How much duty do you think I would get charged on a £550 650 ish exhaust from the states?
  9. I

Buying from usa

Hi does anybody know of a company in America that would be happy to send me an invidia cat back exhaust system?cant seem to find one that will ship to the uk
  10. I

Goodrich brake lines

Well I did get a few pictures but they are to big to put on here but I have been in contact with mtec who I brought them from and they have discovered that they have sent me the wrong hoses.However I would like to point out that they have dealt with this in a professional manner and I have got...
  11. I

Goodrich brake lines

Thanks for the replies I will get a picture later in the week when I get my wheels of again but at the moment I have cable tied them in place.I am going to get a couple of brackets fabricated at work hopefully but I am a bit annoyed that they do black phantom lines that are direct replacment.I...
  12. I

Goodrich brake lines

I have just bought Goodrich hoses for my 5 and the fitment on the front lines is different from the standard lines ie where the lines are secured on the leg there is no bracket on the new hoses only a lug that sits in the recess where the original bracket was any ideas?help?
  13. I

Front Number plate

You can mount them there without a heat problem and you can legally use motorbike size numbers and letters so it's a lot smaller plate.
  14. I

Hey!

Hi Lauren i am just down the road from you so if you are unsure about anything on the 5 or need to know something don't be afraid to ask.I have owned my dc5 for 6 years now and had a dc2 for 5 years before that so might be able to help out (You wont be sorry).
  15. I

Newbie from Norwich

Hi Adam and welcome i am living just down the road from you so any issues i might be able to help.
  16. I

Blue sticker in rear screen.

I was always on the understanding that this was put in the window after the modification was completed when they had their recall.
  17. I

Bonnet Bra Impressions

Looked into these years ago the grit gets under the bra and slowly rubs the paint away so for the sake of a couple of hundred quid you might as well get your front end repainted when you get a few chips.
  18. I

Is this just me...

I do that just after i have cleaned my car and just don't wont to break that speed where every bug just explodes on the car also tend to find it has a lot to do with what music your playing. :D/ or :xvtec:
  19. I

will i like a 5,after a dc2

I had a dc2 for 5 years and have now owned a dc5 for 7 years they are both great cars but the driving feel is so different on the 5 compared to the 2 feels like a lighter car and still people comment on it saying what a great looking car there's not many 9 year old cars about that would get the...
  20. I

scott did you take delivery of them yet?

scott did you take delivery of them yet?