Search results

1. G

Recommendations for Kpro/ Rolling road in the south east

I personaly havnt had any probs with TDi South in Essex, they have always tuned my car and it was 214hp @ the hubs on my last visit so im more than happy to pay their prices for the services they provide but i understand there are some issues to be resolved with 12T's car.
  2. G

part j'sracing

That looks like the S2000 kit i fitted to a mates car at the weekend.
  3. G

Nurburgring trip...

Hey, i think i was out there when you were aswel. I have a video in my mates JDM EP3 and there is a red RX8 infront of him. When were you out there? We managed to get some laps down to the 8's on the last day we were there.
  4. G

Air Con - Total weight ???

Yeah im pritty sure it was around 15kg with the pump, rad and all the piping. The pump probly weighed 10kg on its own.
  5. G

The mods were worth it !

Problem is its a nightmare getting on the track at the Finale coz of all the actual HKS drag racing and the Jet car and all the other stuff goin on. Also at the Finale its £15 for 3 runs rather than £20 for unlimited on the RWYB day. I will organise this if you want? Get all my lot...
  6. G

The mods were worth it !

Im defo up for this, looks like Sat 20th September is the next RWYB.
  7. G

The mods were worth it !

Nice time, you should be in the 13's with a decent map. Last time I took the teg down Santapod I ran a 13.8 with a dodgy clutch. We should organise a day down there.
  8. G

most powerfull na car on here ??

When it comes to mapping there are no "GOOD" or "BAD" tuners its either done right or wrong. A goot tuner should be able to read the map and see exactly what is needed. I certainly wouldnt be happy with that map. I have TDi South map my car and its now at 214whp and I ran a 13.9 1/4 mile at...
  9. G

RBC Intake manifold.

I did feel a difference once fitted but it wasnt until i had the remap done that i really felt the gains. The real gains are higher in the revs, it pulls so much stronger than before.
  10. G

Problems after fitting throttle body

Cant you just adjust the throttle cable so the idle drops?
  11. G

wow

IIRC the reason they send your ECU away is so that they dont have to dick around with immobilisers etc. that are built into your specific ECU. If they use a pre modded one then it has to be programmed into your car and not all tuners have the ability to do that, and yes that was alot. TDi South...
  12. G

Interesting induction kit.

Check it out. http://passwordjdm.com/PasswordJDM-Carb ... 0C379.aspx
  13. G

RBC Intake manifold.

This seems to be a common problem at the moment. Ive had an RBC manifold on its way over for about 6 weeks now at least. They just say it was stopped at customs and thats it. Ive currently got several on order from different places so i can find out who is the quickest.
  14. G

RBC Intake manifold.

Yeah the dyno i was on is measured from the hubs and the barometric pressures were almost identical on both days with a difference in temerature of less than 5 degrees. People will always be sceptical of high gains including myself which is why i did the before and after test. Also im one of...
  15. G

RBC Intake manifold.

Good question and here is the answer. Before RBC: Max Torque 130.8 @ 7140 rpm After RBC: Max Torque 145.0 @ 6190 rpm Remember this is at the wheels. Its a gain of as good as 15 torque and peak torque is lower down the revs than before. HTH.
  16. G

Just Ordered an RBC manifold

Yeah you do need to remove the bonnett stay and it does require modifying before fitting but its quite straight forward. I have a few of these coming over from the states as we speak for people on here but as usual they have been delayed due to one thing or another. dam yanks! ha ha.
  17. G

Spoon 2-1 and 4-2 or Buddyclub mani?

Well my VTEC point is currently 4500 and I have the spoon and it goes like a rocket so ive had no problems there. I know what you mean about the quality of the Spoon, its not great. Im pritty sure BC is the way for me.
  18. G

Ok so at the moment: BC>Spoon Toda>BC I know TODA is meant to be the best but i simply cant warrant the extra £££ for a couple of horses. So over all it would be a good move to go all BC then. Sounds good to me. Thanks for your input. Any more info would be great.
  19. G

Well i currently have the Spoon mani and decat on my DC5 and its putting out around 210 whp. Im thinking of changing it for the Buddyclub mani coz i can get it at a good price but is it worth it? Basically has anyone done the same thing? Will the BC give me gains over the Spoon?